Raiders lose 2 players for Manly game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If the League are fair-dinkum with the punching rules there will be a few more out as well. (Consistency is unlikely but a few others should go for a week!)

What happened there with Shillington? I saw him go berserk, try a headbutt and throw a punch....but didn't see what he was reacting to? It all seemed odd. I can only assume something pretty bad happened, but I couldn't see it?

What happened there with Shillington? I saw him go berserk, try a headbutt and throw a punch....but didn't see what he was reacting to? It all seemed odd. I can only assume something pretty bad happened, but I couldn't see it?

Yeah was a strange thing to do on your 200th game. He lost his marbles there.

With a minute remaining in the game Shillington knocks on and Woods taps him on the head and says this to him that made Shillington go crazy and loose control
Aaron Woods: "I said to Shillo congratulations on 200 games thanks for giving us the game"

Shillo isn't a dirty player. When he opens his mouth to speak, he sounds more like a principal dancer for the Australian Ballet, than a RL front rower.

Even Raiders' fans make fun of him.

Last edited:
With a minute remaining in the game Shillington knocks on and Woods taps him on the head and says this to him that made Shillington go crazy and loose control
Aaron Woods: "I said to Shillo congratulations on 200 games thanks for giving us the game"

Hahaha i love Woodsy, my favourite non Manly player

Canberra will be a dangerous opposition on Sunday. They are a bit hot and cold but have the quality to do damage with their huge pack. Their season may be over but I predict they will be formidable. For Manly its about continuing the recent form. One game at a time.

That will be a $50 fine my friend.

Canberra will be a dangerous opposition on Sunday. They are a bit hot and cold but have the quality to do damage with their huge pack. Their season may be over
Their season IS over. Sticky will try to gee them up pretending its still make or break but they won't believe him, so if we don't panic we should run out comfortable winners.

Anyone who watched last night's game would have readily noticed how easily both teams made ground with the ball in hand. Especially out wide. I imagine we will see some very long runs from Tafua.

The Corruption, which seems to disfavour MMWSE, simply goes on and on. It will never end. So long as Newscorp have anything to do with Rugby League. Please Rupert go and destroy Rugby Union.

Worst ever.....headbutt 1 that missed would be cautinary 1-2 weeks but the 2nd connected???
Had no faith in the judiciary before but this has now become a joke & must make the NRL a laughing stock amongst sports....
Im sure all the parents who we convinced the greatest game of all has NO thuggery - all parents new to the sport will now be taking their kids to soccer & AFL in 2016 - Disgrace!!

Two words for you Toddy - consistency & fairness. Too much to ask?!!!

oh sorry I nearly forgot... you are a bloody idiot! You can find the meaning of these big confusing words here - www.oxforddictionaries.com/

I actually don't blame you, we all knew the type of person you were after your stint at the dogs (Hasler & Barber incidents), I blame whoever hired your stoopid ass. They should be sacked and then whoever replaces them would soon sack you..

You can go and get stuffed; you are ruining our game... slowly and painfully
Someone needs to stop you and soon

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4