Rag dolls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder if it is a ploy to keep the grass long and therefore wet and slippery.

Elliot slipped over twice on his own line and they score a try because of it. We don't seem to play well on wet slow grds anymore, we are slow as it is and don't have the forwards to win the middle of the field and the ruck on a heavier track.

It's not like we are going to win the comp with our starting 17 tonight.

Time to start planning for 2021 and blooding some our young stars before we watch them in other colors.

Knights keen on Cust and bring him closer to his home Taree.

I thought he was from Scone

I wonder if it is a ploy to keep the grass long and therefore wet and slippery.

Elliot slipped over twice on his own line and they score a try because of it. We don't seem to play well on wet slow grds anymore, we are slow as it is and don't have the forwards to win the middle of the field and the ruck on a heavier track.

painfully slooooooooow

Would love to hear the reason for Cust not playing. Got to admit you have to ask the question about Walker. Been out for weeks ... injuries his big toe? Either he's soft, or VERY injury prone. He plays for big bickies, being harsh but I wonder when the score went against us, was there any heart? I know NRL is tough, but if I could play for 60 mins with a deescalated elbow and I was a neville... I wanted to play so much I was willing to die on the field. Wonder with all the big bucks players get whether they have the same commitment or not?
Your feet are a lil different.. you only have to run with them lol

I don't agree that Walker is soft, but I've never understood why so many on here rate him so highly.
Not only has he caused the club unnecessary grief off the field but I struggle to remember him doing many great things on the field.
I would be happy if the club offloaded him, even if we had to pay some of his wage.

I don't agree that Walker is soft, but I've never understood why so many on here rate him so highly.
Not only has he caused the club unnecessary grief off the field but I struggle to remember him doing many great things on the field.
I would be happy if the club offloaded him, even if we had to pay some of his wage.
He has had a few injuries, he hasnt been able to settle into a position but he is a dally m centre. He should be playing centre. For the 400k he is on, if he can stay on the field is an absolute steal. U won't get a centre of his quality for 400k on the market

Suli being rag dolled back over the try line said it all last night about poor technique running out from our own line. Right after Elliot was pushed back.

Suli is twice his weight, so no excuse.

Suli being rag dolled back over the try line said it all last night about poor technique running out from our own line. Right after Elliot was pushed back.

Suli is twice his weight, so no excuse.
Yep even your lightweight wingers know to get low as once you held upright and allow another defender or 2 to pummel you its toast

Levi. His service is terrible. The opposition markers are never engaged and get to make first contact with our forwards and backs most plays. We also run one out too often so they can get 3 in the tackle easily and drive us back.

Levi is the only booker in squad. No other option. Close to most important position on field. He goes ok at best but that’s what poor roster management does.Yet you have us threatening the top sides in semis? Just can’t see it

He has had a few injuries, he hasnt been able to settle into a position but he is a dally m centre. He should be playing centre. For the 400k he is on, if he can stay on the field is an absolute steal. U won't get a centre of his quality for 400k on the market
The two young Penrith centres would do me, and combined they wouldn't be on $400,000.
You obviously have a higher opinion than me of Walker. You say he is a Daly M Centre.... when? Four years ago. Since he came to Manly I've been so disappointed with him.
If he's not getting hurt on the field he is getting punched in the eye, or punching doors ...
I won't go on.
Best to just say we have a difference of opinion over him.

The two young Penrith centres would do me, and combined they wouldn't be on $400,000.
You obviously have a higher opinion than me of Walker. You say he is a Daly M Centre.... when? Four years ago. Since he came to Manly I've been so disappointed with him.
If he's not getting hurt on the field he is getting punched in the eye, or punching doors ...
I won't go on.
Best to just say we have a difference of opinion over him.
To get them to break their contracts and come over yes they would.. you'd have to throw money at them otherwise they wouldn't leave. Chricton could attract 400k easy on his own

Cust is from Scone, been at Manly along time now, can’t see him going to the Knights based on the way they treated him years ago.

Only reason would be good coin and he deserves a good deal.

As for 2021 still a few games to go in 2020 and if we get an injection of enthusiasm and energy from some keener players we will be a Smokey of making the eight.
Not happening.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4