Rag dolls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone paying out Boyle for his effort last week, he did his groin after about three seconds and played out the game injured to help out the side. Apart from that he has been bending the line like a beast. Should be in every week, in place of Paseka ( who was better last night). T-Sips has never been pushed backwards either. Shame he can’t play reggies to get some game time back in his legs.

Surely Hasler is seeing the same game as we are and our players, Garrick, Parker, Elliot and Crocker getting thrown around like rag dolls.
I'm sick of seeing same rubbish every week. We were lucky in our last couple of wins and can not understand why Hasler refuses to give younger guys a run?

The days of old are past and only needs to look at the team who smashed us tonight!

FMD, surely we can give few of the other boys a run.

Cust should look elsewhere because he has been one of our best in the last few weeks and gets dropped??? Deserves Better!

Good opportunity for DCE tonight to see what a $1Million dollar half back looks like.

Top 8 no chance.

Would love to hear the reason for Cust not playing. Got to admit you have to ask the question about Walker. Been out for weeks ... injuries his big toe? Either he's soft, or VERY injury prone. He plays for big bickies, being harsh but I wonder when the score went against us, was there any heart? I know NRL is tough, but if I could play for 60 mins with a deescalated elbow and I was a neville... I wanted to play so much I was willing to die on the field. Wonder with all the big bucks players get whether they have the same commitment or not?

Playing our younger guys will mean the same thing. Our problem is the garbage Barrett has left us and our cap being chewed up by DCE, Turbo, Jake to name a few. We need to identify some good players for next season while slowly giving our younger players a go.

Playing our younger guys will mean the same thing. Our problem is the garbage Barrett has left us and our cap being chewed up by DCE, Turbo, Jake to name a few. We need to identify some good players for next season while slowly giving our younger players a go.
Can’t blame Barrett on the squad, look who has renewed contracts since being back in charge.

The recruitment philosophy is youth, we don’t know how good some of these guys may go as they can’t get a run.

Look at how Saddler went in the all stars against men, no problems in standing up to them. Has issues to work on with his game for sure.

Guacamole should be in the 13, good talent just needs to be given a good chance and a fair run.

It's not like we are going to win the comp with our starting 17 tonight.

Time to start planning for 2021 and blooding some our young stars before we watch them in other colors.

Knights keen on Cust and bring him closer to his home Taree.

Surely Hasler is seeing the same game as we are and our players, Garrick, Parker, Elliot and Crocker getting thrown around like rag dolls.
I'm sick of seeing same rubbish every week. We were lucky in our last couple of wins and can not understand why Hasler refuses to give younger guys a run?

The days of old are past and only needs to look at the team who smashed us tonight!

Cust should look elsewhere because he has been one of our best in the last few weeks and gets dropped??? Deserves Better!

Good opportunity for DCE tonight to see what a $1Million dollar half back looks like.

Top 8 no chance.
I reckon we will make the 8. Our draw is easier than those vying for position 5-8

Top 8 no chance.
Our million dollar man played pretty well tonight in a losing team so don’t rubbish him mate. Cleary played well coz his team played well. There’s not much DCE can do when the rest of the backs are slow as wet farts! Give the guy a break....without him we’d have got done by 50!

Our million dollar man played pretty well tonight in a losing team so don’t rubbish him mate. Cleary played well coz his team played well. There’s not much DCE can do when the rest of the backs are slow as wet farts! Give the guy a break....without him we’d have got done by 50!
Dce was pretty good tonight. Cleary while he was brilliant he was up against croker on his side of the field and elliot at the back. Totally different game if walker was marking him. Croker is too slow and has got nothing. One time he could of scored he throws a intercept pass. Cleary v croker :)

It's not like we are going to win the comp with our starting 17 tonight.

Time to start planning for 2021 and blooding some our young stars before we watch them in other colors.

Knights keen on Cust and bring him closer to his home Taree.
Cust is from Scone, been at Manly along time now, can’t see him going to the Knights based on the way they treated him years ago.

Only reason would be good coin and he deserves a good deal.

As for 2021 still a few games to go in 2020 and if we get an injection of enthusiasm and energy from some keener players we will be a Smokey of making the eight.

We'll be lucky to win 3 from our remaining 8.
Which games Crispy? I'd love to know so I can take the missus out the other nights. She says she misses me Feb-Oct. I took her to Jah Bar tapas down at DY the other night, great place and I might go back! Just let me know when bud I neeed your help ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4