Radio FM tuner card needed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hey guys we are on the look out for a PC Fm tuner card if anyone has one they no longer need or has one on their computer and is willing tp help us out with a project.

Please let me know

cheers
Dan

Hmmm... sounds illegal :)

Not what we discussed yesterday at all. Something legal just helping out a mate get around a dodgy IT

Fair enough... I guess I inferred something 'more broad' from the phrase "it will be great for all here".

My apologies (though Dan, I'm still willing to privately argue with you about the other thing! ;) ).

Are you online at the moment Narc?

Jump into gmail I need to chat to you

For a minute there I thought that arrow was pointing to your avatar and thought "oh crap..." :)

Having said that, maybe you and Dan should just start your own web radio broadcast: I wouldn't mind listening to the two of you bicker in realtime!

They're both really toothless tigers. They bark big behind a screen but in real life they're nothing!!!!!! :lol:

Keyboard heroes!!! :blaugh: ;)

No argue just like this IRL as well. Had a good argument with some meathead at the super market the other week.

I love a good **** off argument

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4