Rabbits Vs Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I won't say the final score in case some are still watching the Ch 9 coverage but all I can say is it doesn't look like we will be on the bottom of the table after this week after all.

**** they were outstanding today, it was a pleasure to watch

Sandow's chip and chase try was an absolute special, and Sutton was on fire, he is my pick to really do big things this season.

They looked very sharp and slick today, and will not be an easy win on any day this season

Sutton was huge. He's always had it. If he decides to turn it on, he's an absolute certainty for Origin. 5/8, backrow, lock, bench. Wherever, he would have to figure somewhere.

I've tipped Sandow to struggle this year, but I may have underestimated his extreme levels of confidence... He was great today.

The bunnies played great, entertaining footy. But the Roosters chucked in the towel nice and early as well....

Sandow would look good as NSW's number 7, he has a real air of confidence about him.

Early days yet though. I think Souths and the Dogs will run out of steam around SOO time.

Sandow would be a speed hump in Origin.

I recall suggesting we buy Sutton in 2005 and being howled down by sue ridgepipe.

I bet Pearce is glad he signed on with the losers for another 4 years. 

Matabele link said:
I recall suggesting we buy Sutton in 2005 and being howled down by sue ridgepipe.

I bet Sutton wishes Manly were ever interested in him! Imagine him under Hasler's regime... Even today he admitted he had carried a few too many kilos last year. Never would've happened at Manly.

I hate the rabbits, but that was a great game they played, congrats to them.  Notice the scoreline if you subtract the scores...40-0!
I'll give props to R Crowe also, he's got passion.

And the best thing is we're not the worst this week.

Enough Bunny love, back to reality!

John Sutton is a great player. He was always going to be. This will be his defining year I believe and I can't wait to see it. He is NSW answer at 6 and hopefully he keeps it up.

Nutzcraw link said:
John Sutton is a great player. He was always going to be. This will be his defining year I believe and I can't wait to see it. He is NSW answer at 6 and hopefully he keeps it up.
Well if we are praising opposition players, is Campo written off already? He has a very deep voice. Could be handy at Suncorp so the blues can hear the calls.

Matabele link said:

Don't think I could have waited 4 years for a return on that investment, don't know about you.

He'll go missing next time they get behind in a game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7