Rabbitohs Under NRL Investigation For Playing With an Extra Man Last Night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Alfreddo

Reserve Grader
And no I'm not talking about the referee lol

The South Sydney Rabbitohs are being investigated by the NRL after playing with 14 men for a period of their 32-6 win over the Brisbane Broncos.

It is understood the Rabbitohs had the extra man on the field for around 30 seconds, or around three plays in possession of the ball.

If this was Manly we would be stripped of the competition points.

So the Rabbitohs actually had 14 on 12 in that brief period in question because the Broncos still had a player in the bin

Precedents well established, there goes the 2 points.
The precedence I assume you’re speaking of,Bulldogs in 2009?Difference then was that the Dogs scored the winning try whilst they had 14 on the field and the clubs controlled the interchange,not an NRL official.I suspect the Rabbits will only receive a fine,given the game situation and the NRL official will be scapegoated

Teams have lost their competition points in the past because of this haven't they? I swear I can remember at least one instance many years ago.

The different administration is the key. No points will be docked. I’m glad the Broncos didn’t get another two points. This comp is so close it’s great.

Teams have lost their competition points in the past because of this haven't they? I swear I can remember at least one instance many years ago.
Manly have done that and at worst only copped a fine.
F1A13DEF-784E-4087-B7CD-0E804B2B9645.jpeg

Please put the tin hats away and remember, gamble responsibly.

So the vermin actually had 15 on the field. Whistle clown who can't see theirs and Parra forward passes.

Don't the NRL have people on the sidelines keeping track of interchanges with those cards etc? Or is it the club's responsibility?

Don't the NRL have people on the sidelines keeping track of interchanges with those cards etc? Or is it the club's responsibility?

The NRL have a sideline interchange official.

That's why Souths won't lose points.

The last team to lose points was the Dogs from memory, and that was when the clubs were solely in charge of interchanges.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4