Rabbit stew and Dagwood Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dogs by plenty. Very high chance of a Dogs vs Storm gf unless we can beat them in Melbourne next week.

Who cares! Hoping they bash 7 shades of **** out of each other and we play them after beating the storm in an easy game

I'd rather we smash the dogs personally.

I had this feeling before the first semi that we'd lose, then fight our way to the GF and humble them. Badly.

From what i seen tonight at the terrigal beer garden big Sam kasiano isn't takin things to seriously, he was wasted, almost crawling ! I know players are allowed to drink, but he was gone !

Souffs know how to knock over the dogs. They beat them earlier in the year easily and were unlucky not to beat them again. Canterbury have been the luckiest team all year.

The winner of our game will be crowned premiers. I'm predicting souths vs manly/storm.

Although like someone said above, I want us to smash the dogs in the GF.

I expect the Dogs will be way too well-organised and consistently intense for the Bunnies, who will most likely flounder as they did against both us and the Storm.

In reality it is a match in 3 at this stage so far as premiership winner goes.

As much as I want to see the Dogs gone, I hope they beat the Bunnies.
I fear the Bunnies more than the Dogs.
I think we will beat the Storm and then the Dogs.

Greg Inglis and Dave Taylor should run at Josh Reynolds all day. Run through him like T Dog did.

As much as I'd like to beat the Dogs in the GF, I'd be happier if the acme Flea Beagles didn't make the GF at all.

I give the Bunnies no chance. Dogs will strangle them out it. Souffs are a front runner team, they don't respond to pressure well and no team can irritate/stifle better than the dogs. Hope I'm wrong.

danny-boy said:
Souffs know how to knock over the dogs. They beat them earlier in the year easily and were unlucky not to beat them again. Canterbury have been the luckiest team all year.

The winner of our game will be crowned premiers. I'm predicting souths vs manly/storm.

Although like someone said above, I want us to smash the dogs in the GF.

They must have been really lucky then winning 12 games in a row

If the Storm and Bulldogs meet in the finals I can't believe I'm going to say this. GO Melbourne. So I guess I would have to say go Souths.

On the flip side it would be great to have another go at beating Des especially in a GF.

Dogs should beat the Rabbits. Souths can't defend

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6