R9 MANLY NSW CUP V NORTH SYDNEY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
So who played in this match ?

I imagine a few of them may have been pulled as cover for tomorrow
Not 100% sure but no esi or hiku. I think we have a lot of injuries on top of players playing up at nrl level. I listened on the radio. Not much gauge but it sounded like Sao was in everything.

Spoke to someone who has watched all our nsw cup matches this year and he reckons sao has been our best forward by far.

I'm sure FairyBower will fill us in on all the details as usual. Look forward to it even though this weeks performance was obviously dismal.

FB, how did Sao go? Listening on the radio sounded like he made about 40 hit ups and 100 tackles.

Also does anyone know where we can view NSW cup match/player stats?

Sao and Hiku were considered the best of the young Warriors crop last year so good to see they are kicking on

The Wheel said:

Just like the old days of norths smashing manly at NSO.

Napper said:
40-0 25 to go. Williamson's gotta go.

46-4 with 10 to go. Just gave the ball away. No dummy half. f**king come on!?!?

54-4

awesome...

Get rid of Williamson and sign bozo to coach the team

No dummy half!! back to the mounties team match I think.

At least Williamson is consistent, nothing much as a player and nothing much as a coach.

Lol I never get to see them play so don't really have a judgement on them

I'd say being without Farrar, Tonga, Hiku, Rose, Chee Kam along with possibly Hasson, Gower, Lene-Sefeo and a few other guys that are injured they are always going to battle in this grade, it's a fair bit of talent to lose

Kiwi Eagle said:
Lol I never get to see them play so don't really have a judgement on them

I'd say being without Farrar, Tonga, Hiku, Rose, Chee Kam along with possibly Hasson, Gower, Lene-Sefeo and a few other guys that are injured they are always going to battle in this grade, it's a fair bit of talent to lose

hasson and sene lefao played. Remember hearing their names.

Anyone else hear the coverage? That guy was the biggest douche in history.

Mothers day duties took me away from the game yesterday so I have nothing to report. Sad they lost by so much but look at the players they were missing, Chisholm, Seage, Rose, Hiku, Tonga, Gower, Chee Kam, Skinner, Farrer, Lawton. Any more? Nearly a whole team there!

Yeah - hammered by injury & blokes needed for 1st grade. It's not fair to knock the coach on that one.

Honestly who cares about the results?

It is about developing players who can step up / add depth rather than building a whole team

lsz said:
Honestly who cares about the results?

It is about developing players who can step up / add depth rather than building a whole team

Exactly. But it won't stop the likes of dazza and jace being negative putting the boot in.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4