Quotes .. good, bad, funny and prophetic ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
When words sound good in your head ... but turn into something else when they come out of your mouth ...

The quote of the day is from TIm Tszyu, who has flown to the States a month early to prepare for his 4 belt World Title unification fight against Charlo .. and said this ...

"If you're going to do it, do it properly. This is why I came over early. I've got my team, got everything .. left all the females at home" ..

Any thoughts @Budgie ? .. Is having females around really that toxic an environment?

Dedication ... this thread is dedicated to my pal @XV-1 ... whom I am certain will have a few witty quotes to keep the off-season ball rolling ....

When words sound good in your head ... but turn into something else when they come out of your mouth ...

The quote of the day is from TIm Tszyu, who has flown to the States a month early to prepare for his 4 belt World Title unification fight against Charlo .. and said this ...

"If you're going to do it, do it properly. This is why I came over early. I've got my team, got everything .. left all the females at home" ..

Any thoughts @Budgie ? .. Is having females around really that toxic an environment?

Dedication ... this thread is dedicated to my pal @XV-1 ... whom I am certain will have a few witty quotes to keep the off-season ball rolling ....
Just an aside - I flew out the same day and I saw Tszyu and his team. The thing is, I didn't see him first, I saw George Rose in his group. I was going to walk up and say g'day coz I had my Sea Eagle mask on. And then I saw Tszyu and I thought better of it. I didn't want George to get left behind ......... with the females apparently.

922216e5-4b0b-492a-ba3e-c8564e1d9b8e_text.gif

Anyway... how is this Manly related?

I find people in general difficult, but if I have to be around one of the sexes .... well, think you know what I'm going to say!

Yes... ... such as.... ???
or can't you remember them!
@:D
obviously the one with leaving the porch light on for Harold Holt until the Sharks win a comp . and the one mentioned about E T in the speed department also the Eels win over Newtown in 81 - Ding Dong the Witch is dead , few more out there that i can probably still recollect with a bit of effort .Came to think of it , Phil Gould had a couple of good ones too and from the great Bob Fulton

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4