Quickest team in the NRL??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Manly must be close to the fastest NRL team today.
The backrowers Watmough,Buhrer,Symonds & Horo have exceptional speed.
The fowards are super quick & even our front row minus Kite would more than match others.
In the backs Snake may have lost pace but still is up there very rarely caught in the open.
Wolf is 1 of the quickest & Taufua has explosive speed.
Both young halves can move well with DCE often scoring tries inside his own half.
Matai imo has improved his speed & must have really put in on the training paddock since he 1st started in the top grade.
Lyon- this guys pace suprises me- he nearly ran down Slater over a distance in THAT shocking final last year from the other side of the field & anyone who seen him loom up from Snakes right, then switch to the left against the Dogs for that try Friday night would have have been happy with his pace.
The quickest imo - fair call or Maroon & White glasses??

I'd say The Titans.
Quickest to assemble behind the goal line? Probably Parra, just in front of the 'Riff.

Ricky Stuart would still be pretty toey. Maybe Flanno on his horse drugs would be a decent galloper too.

Would make good half Time entertainment. Coaches race and make it compulsory!

A lot of people say Ricky isn't a coach.

Chip and Chase said:
You forgot Ballin, probably in the top 16 quickest hookers in the game.

Ballin - oh I remember him - did you realise theres more dummy halves who come off the interchange bench making him perhaps in the top 20 quickest hookers in the game.

I disagree with Ballin's speed,as much as I admire his work ethic and the way he holds the middle of the ruck in defence. Compare his creativity to Cam Smith or Robbie Farah or Isaac Luke and he is a long way off their attacking ability.
Buhrer has also been disappointing in attack and when Gifty returns he would be under pressure for his bench spot unless Tooves is looking to interchange him with Ballin during the game.
Overall our performances have been good riding on our superb defence, but we we will need to improve against Souths in a fortnight if we are to continue our impressive start.

Against the sharks we should notice how fast we are across the park. Sharks seem slow and predictable this year, their backs don't get much ball and our forwards should hold their own at least and create a lot of room for the backs this week. 13+

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4