Quick quiz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
How long have you been an Eagles supporter for:

Why did you start to follow Manly:

What was the first Manly game you went to:

Who is your favourite Manly player past:

Who is your favourite Manly player present:

What is your favourite Manly jumper:

If we could have any 2 players from another club, one being a forward and one a back, who would they be:

How long have you been an Eagles supporter for: my whole life- dressed in Manly gear when a bub so I guess you can say 28 years

Why did you start to follow Manly: My Dad did

What was the first manly game you went to: ….In 1986 at Brookvale Oval…I think we were playing ummm either Penrith or the Tigers

Who is your favourite Manly player past: Michael O’Connor

Who is your favourite Manly player present: Ben Kennedy

What is your favourite Manly jumper: 1987 Wormald one

If we could have any 2 players from another club, one being a forward and one a back, who would they be: Willie Mason and Mark Gasnier

How long have you been an Eagles supporter for: 26+ years and counting

Why did you start to follow Manly: family and local colours were maroon and white

What was the first Manly game you went to: not sure - first i can remember was parra in 86 with 27K or so

Who is your favourite Manly player past: cliffy and the mule

Who is your favourite Manly player present: king, monas and anyone else mata hates

What is your favourite Manly jumper: maroon with white stripes

If we could have any 2 players from another club, one being a forward and one a back, who would they be: shreck and inglis

How long have you been an Eagles supporter for: Since The NE pisstake.

Why did you start to follow Manly: At first there wasn't much choice.. but now i have grown to love them!

What was the first Manly game you went to: Lived in Queensland all my life but i did go to Manly V Bronco's at the old lang park in around 93/94 and they won!! of course i went for norths back then but went for manly that night. I have travelled down to brookie twice to see the eagles play now.. once against the tigers in 2004 and last year was there when we beat the bronco's 21 - 20.

Who is your favourite Manly player past: Nik Kosef

Who is your favourite Manly player present: Steve Menzies

What is your favourite Manly jumper: The current one

If we could have any 2 players from another club, one being a forward and one a back, who would they be: Andrew Johns and Luke O'donnell

How long have you been an Eagles supporter for: Since 1968 - 38 years.

Why did you start to follow Manly: They were the bridesmaids that looked most likely against Souths each year until superior muscle sunk them at Semi Time. A young star by the name of Fulton also caught my eye. It helped that my Grandfather moved to Harbord in 1970 from Marickville and took me to watch Manly at the SCG in the members.

What was the first Manly game you went to: SCG Manly v Souths in 1970.

Who is your favourite Manly player past: Bob Fulton

What is your favourite Manly jumper: I like the Wormald/P & 0, ADT one that was also worn in the late 60s/early 70s. The Pepsi one was also good.

If we could have any 2 players from another club, one being a forward and one a back, who would they be: Mark Gasnier, Nathan Hindmarsh (or Joe Williams and Byso!!!) ;)

How long have you been an Eagles supporter for: Since 1969

Why did you start to follow Manly: Born at Manly Hospital, delivered by the then team doctor - Dr Higham

What was the first Manly game you went to: Sometime in the 70's

Who is your favourite Manly player past: Wombat Eadie

Who is your favourite Manly player present: BK

What is your favourite Manly jumper: I like the Wormald version, followed closely by the Pioneer white with maroon hoops

If we could have any 2 players from another club, one being a forward and one a back, who would they be: Shrek & Lyon

How long have you been an Eagles supporter for:
Since 1987

Why did you start to follow Manly:
They were successful, had great players, and was the local team (apart from the Bears)
What was the first Manly game you went to:
Norths v Manly, NSO - late 80s - we got shallacked!

Who is your favourite Manly player past:
Cliffy Lyons, Innes, Ridge, Spud Carroll

Who is your favourite Manly player present:
Menzies, Stewart
What is your favourite Manly jumper:
Wormald one of course!

If we could have any 2 players from another club, one being a forward and one a back, who would they be:
Gasnier and Hindmarsh

How long have you been an Eagles supporter for: Since 1975

Why did you start to follow Manly: My dad said I should go for the local team

What was the first Manly game you went to: Manly v St George in about 1979

Who is your favourite Manly player past: Cliffy, no contest

Who is your favourite Manly player present: Beaver

What is your favourite Manly jumper: the away Pepsi strip (mainly white)

If we could have any 2 players from another club, one being a forward and one a back, who would they be: Fwd would have been Webcke, but now Hindmarsh. Back - Lyon

How long have you been an Eagles supporter for: 24 years or so (since i was 5ish)

Why did you start to follow Manly: My mum went for Manly plus we lived on the North Shore of Syd - it was either Manly or Norths!

What was the first Manly game you went to: Manly V Souths in 1983??it was at redfern we were up early by a couple of tries then souths came back to get on top - i started to bawl and made my dad leave early!

Who is your favourite Manly player past: The Mule david hoskings

Who is your favourite Manly player present: Gots to be beaver

What is your favourite Manly jumper: I love the one with the big eagle on it

If we could have any 2 players from another club, one being a forward and one a back, who would they be: Danny Buderus and Beji Marshall (if he was not crocked)

How long have you been an Eagles supporter for: Since I was born - 1966

Why did you start to follow Manly: Born at Manly hospital, my father/grandfather were both one eyed supporters. Just followed their lead

What was the first Manly game you went to: Can't really remember but I earliest memory was a game against Wests in the Wills Pres season cup. Probably 71/72.

Who is your favourite Manly player past: Wombat

Who is your favourite Manly player present: Beaver although i am wamring to Steve Bell

What is your favourite Manly jumper: 1987

If we could have any 2 players from another club, one being a forward and one a back, who would they be: Greg Inglis for his potential but would play him centre and O'Meley for hid tougness and aggression

How long have you been an Eagles supporter for: Since I was born - 1966

Why did you start to follow Manly: Born at Manly hospital, my father/grandfather were both one eyed supporters. Just followed their lead

What was the first Manly game you went to: Can't really remember but I earliest memory was a game against Wests in the Wills Pres season cup. Probably 71/72.

Who is your favourite Manly player past: Wombat

Who is your favourite Manly player present: Beaver although i am wamring to Steve Bell

If we could have any 2 players from another club, one being a forward and one a back, who would they be: Greg Inglis for his potential but would play him centre and O'Meley for hid tougness and aggression

So that would mean you're turning 40 this year!

How long have you been an Eagles supporter for: Around the 20 year mark

Why did you start to follow Manly: The old man and older brother

What was the first Manly game you went to: Manly v Newcastle, 1995 semi

Who is your favourite Manly player past: Tooves

Who is your favourite Manly player present: Beaver, Watmough close behind.

What is your favourite Manly jumper: Mid 90's

Inglis and Farrah

How long have you been an Eagles supporter for: 1990 Fulltime

Why did you start to follow Manly: Grew up the North Coast and sort of followed them as I was from Balgowlah originally but after my first game I was very to keen to take more interest.

What was the first Manly game you went to: 1990 (i think) againt the Dogs at Brookie. We won and I remember getting on the field after the game with some of the players still around.

Who is your favourite Manly player past: Toovey

Who is your favourite Manly player present: Menzies

What is your favourite Manly jumper: Probably the 1996 Strip

If we could have any 2 players from another club, one being a forward and one a back, who would they be: Greg Inglis & Sonny Bill Williams

How long have you been an Eagles supporter for: 22 years

Why did you start to follow Manly: Family

What was the first Manly game you went to: Manly v Norths @ North Sydney Oval

Who is your favourite Manly player past: Gartner

What is your favourite Manly jumper: 1996

If we could have any 2 players from another club, one being a forward and one a back, who would they be: Tahu and Mason

How long have you been an Eagles supporter for: 27 years

Why did you start to follow Manly: no choice,father and grandfather insisted

What was the first Manly game you went to: manly / norths

Who is your favourite Manly player past: wombat

Who is your favourite Manly player present: cant go past the beaver

What is your favourite Manly jumper: 87 wormald/ tradition

If we could have any 2 players from another club, one being a forward and one a back, who would they be: groth and hindmarsh to replace BK

How long have you been an Eagles supporter for: 1991?? When Ridgey came over - 15years

Why did you start to follow Manly: No Kiwi team back then, but with Graham Lowe and Matthew Ridge involved - followed the Sea Eagles

What was the first Manly game you went to: :cry: Haven't been to a live Manly game :(

Who is your favourite Manly player past: Matthew Ridge/Geoff Toovey

If we could have any 2 players from another club, one being a forward and one a back, who would they be: Andrew Johns, Ali Lauititi

How long have you been an Eagles supporter for: 32 years or so

Why did you start to follow Manly: The beat St George in the first game of league I ever watched on TV

What was the first Manly game you went to: Bronco's 1st game in 1988 at Lang Park, we were defending premiers but got smashed

Who is your favourite Manly player past: Dessie

What is your favourite Manly jumper: Maroon with White hoops

If we could have any 2 players from another club, one being a forward and one a back, who would they be: Hindmarsh & Lyon would do

How long have you been an Eagles supporter for: about 40 years

Why did you start to follow Manly: I grew up in the country and just liked the Eagle as the logo and they were underdogs. Everyone else followed Saints or Souths.

What was the first Manly game you went to: 1976 GF when we beat the eels.

Who is your favourite Manly player past: Kevin Ward

What is your favourite Manly jumper: The one I first started supporting - same as 1972

If we could have any 2 players from another club, one being a forward and one a back, who would they be: Jason Croker & Andrew Johns

40 plus years
Visited Wahringah Mall with Family in 1965 as a 4 year old and was picked up by a c ouple of the Manly Team members and given a prize.
Norths vrs Manly at NSO (sat on the branch in the tree at the northern end) 1965.
Graham Eadie & Cliff Lyons
Beaver
Any winning jumper
Foward - Willie Mason & Back - Jamie Lyons

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4