Quick question- Hooker in 2023 ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The frog is a mitch aubausen type squad player and could be an asset for many years as he grows as a NRL player. still looks to be finding his feet a little

we will be better when he is not a starting 9 and its very unlikely croker is a career 9 anyway without des.

if he could nail done a spot he is potential captain moving forward, but could also struggle to make the side. But a keeper

Till we have someone who is completely happy in the role, we won't succeed.

1666242236979.png

Condon will no doubt have to work closely with his hooker, to cover all emergencies, and keep our defence safe.

Cue the Benny Hill theme!

Aloiai is too inconsistent, immobile & injured.
Croker isn't making any other roster - look at The Raiders for example - their utility is Starling. Croker can't kick, run, have x-factor. All he does is tackle and try hard.
DCE is the highest paid player to have ever not been able to carry a team on his back. Sorry, don't rate him. At ALL. I also think this is the beginning of the end for his rep chances for Australia. He shouldn't be captain with us, we need someone who leads by example
I think DCE would make probably 12 other teams BUT he is no leader, doesn't carry a team on his back and it reflects a sad state of affairs at the quality of halfbacks in the NRL at the moment. Skillful playmaker halves are being bashed out of the juniors by kids who are way bigger than the standard.

Croker is very coachable ... he played the role Dessie wanted him to play .. ie similar to how Matt Ballin played for him ... no-nonsense distribution and endless tackling ...

However .. I am certain Croker will learn to play the way Seib's wants him to play .. if that involves more running, kicking or creative passing ... I'll back the frog to make the transition...

Write the Frog off at your own peril ...
This time last year I would have called you a fruit loop.

Now, you may well be right.

What you say about DCE is likely correct.

But the question was would he make another team. And for about 13 other teams it's a yes.

Mate, I'd have Humphrey's in over him, plus the 1.1M in extra dollars to buy a hooker and some forwards

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7