Question Time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mellonhead

Reserve Grader
I was wondering what all the stars meant above peoples names in the personal area.

Is the amount of warnings you have received? or how many times you've been barred from a site? :naughty: or could be a counter for those who like to make comments in most part about something they have no idea about? :wall: or those flogging a dead horse? :bdh:

I found it interesting to see that Canteen Worker, Ryan & Matabelle started in this site within a day of each other, but Matabelle has about 7000 yes 7000 more posts. :blah: :blah:

Just wanted to thank you guys for those inspiring 30,000 moments of insight beyond our belief! :doh: :doh:

I was wondering what all the stars meant above peoples names in the personal area.

Is the amount of warnings you have received? or how many times you've been barred from a site? :naughty: or could be a counter for those who like to make comments in most part about something they have no idea about? :wall: or those flogging a dead horse? :bdh:

I found it interesting to see that Canteen Worker, Ryan & Matabelle started in this site within a day of each other, but Matabelle has about 7000 yes 7000 more posts. :blah: :blah:

Just wanted to thank you guys for those inspiring 30,000 moments of insight beyond our belief! :doh: :doh:
He has more time to waste or no life so he needs to post here. :lol: :lol:

I haope I am not part of the 'inspiration' at the same level as Ryan???? :lol2: :blaugh:

and in answer to the original question its a post count thing, the more stars the more posts youve done, or some may say its a BS meter

I think the latter is what I'm suggesting, in good fun that is.... if I was serious I'd be having a go at Byso.....the pup who's never makes sense?

and in answer to the original question its a post count thing, the more stars the more posts youve done, or some may say its a BS meter

You must have some serious high quality , street grade BS there Fro. You have a third of the posts but same amount of stars.
:D

I think the latter is what I'm suggesting, in good fun that is.... if I was serious I'd be having a go at Byso.....the pup who's never makes sense?

Fair enough.

Maybe one day one of your scoops will actually eventuate into reality instead of the usual dog **** you've offered ;) :blaugh: :blaugh:

[quote author=mellonhead]

He has more time to waste or no life so he needs to post here. :lol: :lol:

I haope I am not part of the 'inspiration' at the same level as Ryan???? :lol2: :blaugh:

[/quote]

Why am I not surprised by your little attempt at a bait. Very un christian of you Dave....but that's your way as I see it! :lie: :blah: 8| :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Who ever said a "scoop" has to eventuate? If I didn't post rediculous rumours for you guys to banter over, this site would be as boring as one of my Sunday sermons!

Depends on the company and how many beers I've had. I belong to the Church of Irrelevance, I preach on football (of course), cricket, politics, and on religion (last two are pretty much the same as both dable in each other business). Usually I talk ****, but occasionally I actually come out with something sensible and responsible. I try to avoid that as often as I can. Byso would say 99% is ****.

Depends on the company and how many beers I've had. I belong to the Church of Irrelevance, I preach on football (of course), cricket, politics, and on religion (last two are pretty much the same as both dable in each other business). Usually I talk ****, but occasionally I actually come out with something sensible and responsible. I try to avoid that as often as I can. Byso would say 99% is ****.

Hahaha....fair enough mate. I think a lot here are in that boat !!

how do I join? Mellon the Messiah !pray: I'll be one of your disciples.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4