Question for you: Orford and Monas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Is it possible that the club knew that this would happen and all management at the club were very ha

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• no

• Total voters

byso

First Grader
Orford was just signed by melbourne today. Matt King was yesterday.

Is it possible that the club knew that this would happen and all management at the club were very happy to get Monas signature!

ie coaching staff, Cummings and Max

Forum Polls dont work at the moment dude

this i my view :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh:

P.S. if you re-post the poll it will work

They may have been relieved but I don't think we know the full story. Either the management was dumping Monas and/or wanted more time and/or wanted to get him for a lower price. I don't think they took into account the reaction, mostly negative, that resulted from Saturday's move. With Orford they may have had a bird in their ear or they may not. Where is shylock we you need him?

:lol: thanks mate, i'd be interested to know what others thought.

I wont worry about the poll. But well done for fixing it. Did you get another e107 template that worked?

You think everyone will go against you vegas, i'm sure there would be many No's ..... :lol:

:lol: thanks mate, i'd be interested to know what others thought.

I wont worry about the poll. But well done for fixing it. Did you get another e107 template that worked?

no I modified the existing ones to work with changed shortcodes

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4