Question about Donald

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Did Duck request a chance to leave the club a year early or was he told that he was free to negotiate with a Pommy club? (Do Manly have someone in mind to replace him or is he a disaffected player?) It strikes me that there is more not being said about this than what has been announced.

My memory tells me that there was a whole lot of wrangling last year about his signing or not and finally he was given a two year upgrade. This happened quite a while after the Silly Season started and Duck was quoted as saying how much he wanted to stay.

The plot thickens.

Only good thing is the behind the scenes wrangling is done and that this is a done deal - not a Monasgate thing again!!

Time will tell I guess - hopefully we are getting rid of a feathered friend for one of a feline variety

you want a cat??

Some rumours going around are that Don had a clause to goto england if he so choose. Not sure what truth it has

How big's their salary cap going to be? I think I heard Luke Bailey wants to go there. Preston Campbell will be, Jamaal Lolesi, Willie Tonga, Ashley Harrison possibly. Pretty impressive side, I don't know if they could afford Lyon as well.

I should've figured Lyon- it would be good considering the way he is playing in pommy land but this Gold Coast thing could bugger our plans up.

they might sure up too many players and spend their cap before he signs, im sure we are still a big part of his thoughts, and with any luck crusher is in his ear on a regular basis

They might be better off playing with those six as their whole side rather than a whole lot of overpaid hacks that will take money for a flogging each week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4