Queenslander

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I only just watched the game last night... now queenslanders. Being Manly fans and QLD Supporter, did you think Kennedy took a dive?

When i watched it i said no BK dont take a dive.Yes he did clip BK across the chin but i didn't think there was that much in it.And Kennedy is such a hard man.Only BK know's that question.

No.

Crocker cracks him just below the ear a blow that stuns if you know anything about boxing or have had it happen to you.

Funny how all my Blue supporting mates who go for other teams keep trying to tell me that it WAS a dive. :roll:

it still amazes me that all the attention is on a guy that puts in all the time and may or may not have taken a dive instead of being on a serial re offending thug and overrated player like croker...... seems a little obvious who the attention should be on

Queensland got thrashed they need somethign to take the heat off of them

I don't think he took a dive as Crocker definitely clipped him but his "dead body" effort on the ground was priceless and probably a little overdone to ensure the penalty was received.
He didn't help his cause against the doubters when he was on the ground getting treated for ages on Saturday night against Penrith when we just happened to need a breather while defending our line. Immediately afterwards he looked to be running fine.
Bottom line - who cares. He is one of the toughest players - proved by deeds over many years. He is also one of the most professional team men - proved by the fact that on both occassions he was probably (in my opinion) doing the best for his team.
Should be interesting when Crocker gets trained in the art of the grapple tackle next season. His armory will be complete.

it still amazes me that all the attention is on a guy that puts in all the time and may or may not have taken a dive instead of being on a serial re offending thug and overrated player like croker...... seems a little obvious who the attention should be on
Agreed.

Like people that won't submit to a Breath test at an accident scene. :roll:

At the time, It looked to me like he took a dive. However you all know im a NSW supporter. When Johns hangs around behind the play the ball with a "cramp". Or when a player deliberatly throws away a ball to gain an illegal strip penalty, their all the same. When your career depends on being succesful you do what it takes to win and BK did that. Great to see, like vegas said, Crocker once again getting away with a cheap high shot. Forget Mason, forget Hoppa, Crocker is the games new cancer, he will only get worse under ricky.

Dive, but had no bearing on the outcome of the game. It happens in nearly every game nowdays, so i wish it was out of the spotlight. i don't think it's right but that's the way league is heading nowdays, they'll ban tackling soon!

thurston took one in the first game, or was it the second? i'm trying to forget the series.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4