Queens fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Has anyone else had a gutful of their gloating and virtual assumption they are lay down miseres for the Premiership?

They are such a nauseating and gormless breed.  I'm prepared to suggest they won't even appear in the GF but the way they're carrying on you'd think they already own the trophy.

Premierships are not won in July!

imagine what those Dragons fans thought of us last July!

it's all relative

I could be wrong but I reckon they played their grand final tonight. Let the preverbal chokers CHOKE come finals.

[move][glow=red,2,300]º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸  ¸„ø¤º° ¸„ø¤º°¨   
¨°º¤ø„¸  Sea Eagles  ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ Back to Back ``°º¤ø
[/glow][/move]

Dan link said:
imagine what those Dragons fans thought of us last July!

it's all relative
We were flying under the radar this time last year. We had high hopes as fans but not the swagger that the Dragster fans are displaying atm.

Let them swagger.
Aren't you getting a bit riled up by this Mata, if you think they are wrong that is.
There are still a lot of games to play and a lot of time for the teams who are not playing so well to find a bit of form and completely open up this comp, not that it needs that much opening up.

May the best team win,

I'm confident

I'm copping the gloating from the same clowns that pronounced us dead and buried in 2003 and needled me for the next 3 years.  So I am really, really hoping they fall flat on their face come September, it will be priceless.

I am actually very impressed with their fans - from all the signs on the hill, the number of jerseys worn by supporters and their enthusiasm for the way their team is going. But I hope they fall in a huge hole in 4 weeks and it is all tears! :)

I am with you MB, their fans on the TV are great with the banners etc

Don't know any of them over here so don't have a problem with any of them

After 2 weeks this season, everyone wanted to talk NRL with me, and the performances of Manly and the Warriors, my Facebook page was red hot with people having a crack at me. I only had 1 line in reply "You don't win anything in March, other than the World Club Challenge". Now I have to send out a search party to find some of these blokes !!!

Outside of them, my best mate is a Sharks man so don't have to put up with much from him haha, and another is a Penrith man that turns up every week expecting failure

My youngest brother is a draqueens fan.  Haven't seen him in years.  Can't stand the bloke.  hate his football team. 

My Brother is also a Dragons fan, TBH he hasnt been too bad this season, mainly because I didnt rub it in too much when we won last year.

What goes around comes around, a fact which tends to be lost on a lot of fans, especially the unbearable species that is the parramatta fan

DSM5 link said:
My youngest brother is a draqueens fan.  Haven't seen him in years.  Can't stand the bloke.  hate his football team. 

Haha, You crack me up DSM

The more you post, the more I think you would be like Junior off The Sopranos

I dislike their fans more than the team itself. They haven't won a comp in 30 years but carry on like they win one every couple of seasons. That arrogance stems from the 60's. They should just shut up until they actually achieve something but they never learn.

St George Illawara has NEVER won the comp. not 30 yrs ago, not in the 60's.

They have 0 in the premiership tally.

Fro link said:
St George Illawara has NEVER won the comp. not 30 yrs ago, not in the 60's.

They have 0 in the premiership tally.
  Damned straight, but gee it riles them up when you point it out. 

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2