Quade to where

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cannot believe that he is contemplating taking up boxing. He cannot tackle let alone know how to fight.

Then again he could probably fight the same guys as Mundane has. They are probably 5 years older by now.

I'd love to see him go to Easts. A perfect fit for such a transit lounge club. Seeing him, Money-Bill and Easts flop would be a great trifecta.

Just throwing this out there. He currently lives in QLD and the titans are looking for a NO.7.

Like parra, there stupid enough to through a contract at him.

Eagles2nv said:
Just throwing this out there. He currently lives in QLD and the titans are looking for a NO.7.

I agree the Titans, Parra & probably the Riff would have to be desperate enough to take a stab at him.

They should offer robbie 'killing aust rugby on behalf on nz as I'm a kiwi with the longest middle name' deans (the coach) the same incentive based contract as they did cooper.

Except his family would starve.

globaleagle said:
They should offer robbie 'killing aust rugby on behalf on nz as I'm a kiwi with the longest middle name' deans (the coach) the same incentive based contract as they did cooper.

Except his family would starve.

Lol, good work GE, you can be the new ARU chief.

Eagles2nv said:

Good call. He does love the coast.
He could hang out with Bernard Tomic.:D

wombatgc said:
Eagles2nv said:

Good call. He does love the coast.
He could hang out with Bernard Tomic.:D

And also Warrick Crapper

Quade Cooper is set to announce on Friday that he is staying in Australian rugby union after accepting a revised two-year deal from the ARU.
The deal is believed to be similar to the $800,000 offer the ARU took off the table following his public criticism of the game and the atmosphere in the Wallabies camp.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/union-news/no-quade-escape-cooper-to-stay-in-australian-rugby-20121206-2axx6.html#ixzz2EFhz7kuc

(or don't read more - I mean the smh put that in here all by itself. I, on the other hand are happy if you exercise your democratic right [Unless you're from Qld where democracy has apparently died] to read or not to read. That tis be the question!)

Seems he's staying with the Reds and ARU.

But though Quade can be off the field a bit of a fool, he is a genius on the field. His problem is that he is unorthodox in is style and many coaches just dont know how to handle that. I seem to recall one C. Lyons going through similar criticism. One radio commentator gave him a serve every week for a while. But these unorthodox geniuses need a coach who understands their way of playing, and organises their game around them. Manly achieved it and won premierships. The Reds did it and won the 15s in 2010 and will threaten again next year. But the rep coaches never seem able to utilise these players effectively. This is why Cliff Lyons never become the true international star of the game he should have and why Quade Cooper had similar problems in the World Cup. With the right coach Cooper could be a world beater.

lol. But I am inclined to agree with Bearfax on this one, Cliffy was roundly criticised far & wide for years before his unique talent was recognised.I don't know if Cooper is anywhere near that class but I did watch a couple of his matches a couple of years ago and he does things no other player can do. I hope he reaches his potential as players like that don't pop up too often.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4