Quad Turbo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
Not Sea Eagles related but another Turbo set about to be released.

Jake and Tom Trbojevic’s teenage cousin on cusp of contract with NSW Waratahs women’s team
Jamie Pandaram, The Daily Telegraph
November 29, 2019 3:51pm

Subscriber only
But wait. There’s more.
Yet another member of the Trbojevic family is set for the footy limelight.
This time it’s 18-year-old Mikaela Trbojevich, a first cousin of NRL stars Jake and Tom Trbojevic and daughter of “the original Turbo”.
Teenage tyro Mikaela is aiming to make the final cut for the NSW Waratahs Super W women’s squad for the 2020 season, to be announced in mid-December.
Stream over 50 sports Live & On-Demand with KAYO SPORTS on your TV, computer, mobile or tablet. Just $25/month, no lock-in contract. Get your 14-day free trial and start streaming instantly >
MORE IN sport
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - SEPTEMBER 30: Latrell Mitchell of the Roosters poses during a Sydney Roosters NRL Media Opportunity at the Sydney Cricket Ground on September 30, 2019 in Sydney, Australia. (Photo by Mark Metcalfe/Getty Images)

Why the Tigers turned their back on Latrell
Why the Tigers turned their back on Latrell

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - SEPTEMBER 06:  Brodie Croft of the Storm is tackled during the round 25 NRL match between the Melbourne Storm and the North Queensland Cowboys at AAMI Park on September 06, 2019 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Daniel Pockett/Getty Images)

Signing twist: Croft arrival could force Bronco out
Signing twist: Croft arrival could force Bronco out

similars

Manly Sea Eagles player Jake Trbojevic and his 19-year-old cousin Mikaela Trbojevich. Picture: Richard Dobson
Manly Sea Eagles player Jake Trbojevic and his 19-year-old cousin Mikaela Trbojevich. Picture: Richard Dobson
With Jake and Tom recently re-signing with the Manly Sea Eagles on mammoth six-year deals, and their youngest brother Ben also signing a two-year contract with the club, Mikaela could be the fourth family member playing professionally next year.
“We just work,” Mikaela said.
“When we have a goal we want to hit it, our family – especially our parents – really want us to succeed and they’ll do everything in their power to help us succeed.”
Tom Trbojevic (L) and brother Jake recently re-signed on long-term deals at Manly. Picture; Getty
Tom Trbojevic (L) and brother Jake recently re-signed on long-term deals at Manly. Picture; Getty
Mikaela is the daughter of Warringah legend Ryan Trbojevich (their side of the family put an ‘h’ at the end of their name during enlistment for the war for correct pronunciation). Ryan is the uncle of Jake, Tom and Ben.

“He was a bit of a club legend, his nickname was Turbo, Tom’s now stolen it off him,” Jake said.
“Ryan’s the real Turbo. He’s coached Miki, he’s coached at the Rats, he does a lot for the game and was a great player for a long time so it’s great to see Miki follow in his footsteps.
“I’m very happy and proud, she’s worked extremely hard, that’s the way she plays her footy.
“It’s great to see her doing so well at a young age.”
The Real Turbo, Ryan Trbojevic, is immensely proud of daughter Miki (second from right), who he coached at Warringah Ratettes. Picture: Adam Yip
The Real Turbo, Ryan Trbojevic, is immensely proud of daughter Miki (second from right), who he coached at Warringah Ratettes. Picture: Adam Yip
Mikaela missed out on backyard footy games against her cousins, spending much of her childhood in England with her mother, before returning to Australia in 2016 to pursue her rugby dream.
“I’m going to work and work to make that 30 and make my family proud,” she said.
“I always wanted to play rugby but I didn’t know I wanted to do it professionally – I didn’t know women could do it professionally at a young age.
“When I moved to England and started, I saw how Australian women’s rugby was growing and it really made me want to come back.
“I saw the Aussie Sevens growing and I wanted to be a part of that, then I realised I was too short and slow for that, so I thought maybe XVs would be a good crack at that.
“My dad is a really good role model to look up to as a footy player.”
Mikaela Trbojevich (R) even did tackling drills with older cousin Jake. Picture: Richard Dobson
Mikaela Trbojevich (R) even did tackling drills with older cousin Jake. Picture: Richard Dobson
A former flanker turned hooker, Mikaela even did tackling drills against 107kg Jake last year to improve her game, and after a strong season earned a place in the extended Waratahs squad that will be trimmed to the final 2020 squad in a fortnight.
“[Jake does] the hard yards (on the field) and I want to be like that, I want to be a player everyone relies on rather than being a finisher,” Mikaela said.

The fourth son (2nd oldest) is also a very talented sportsman but for whatever reason chose cricket first and now (maybe still) boxing.

I notice he had a run with Newport Rugby last year in 3rd grade with his mates and impressed.

Maybe, if he has some talent, he’ll sit back, see his brothers all on big money and think to himself “maybe I should have a crack”. Now that would be a real first for any club.

She goes/just finished at my school. I never thought they were related cause that 'h' thing at the end of the name. So weird

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4