• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ralphie said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
fLIP said:
Fluffy said:
why whinge, let the floods do the talking

Thats very poor taste.

Yep ..very...there are still thousands of Australians (we are all that) homeless up here as a result of the floods, I am from NSW and hate the Maroons as much as any of you BUT that's piss poor!

Mark, whilst I agree it was in poor taste, I think the animosity comes from the fact that for example, when Victoria had floods & devastating fires there was none of the bull**** carry on saying s**t like we are Victorians blah blah blah. They, in fact spoke of Australians pulling together. Contrast that to the drivel that came from that dopey Qld Premier that didn't even have the sense to insure the States Assets. The fools north of the border don't seem to see themselves as Aussies, rather as Queenslanders and not a single other state is red necked enough to even think it.

I am an Aussie, an Aussie who was proudly born in NSW and lives in NSW.......end of rant.

There is no doubt that qld can be very insular, and as a result can polarise opinions .Especially when it comes to sport.But sport and politics, dont mix

I am a blue in qld, despise there footy team, there media and there cry baby attitude but to blur the lines like this is despicable

Imagine some of the things we all say in crisis situations, the pressures. Imagine if we were all accountable for these words

Fluffy, im hoping you are very immature as the alternative is quite disturbing

They deserved to be at a 3rd world ****ing area after not insuring

But its ok,NSW will foot any bills us qld inbred ****wits have
NSW money is poured into QLD anyway,their roads are infact ours,ours are absolute garbage because every other ****ing state in the country sees us as a ****ing cashcow,when are they going to pay us back? Why the **** should i drive on the ****test roads in the country when me and my state pays the most ****ing tax,pay for your own stupid **** for a while other states

The Eagle said:
They deserved to be at a 3rd world f**king area after not insuring

NSW money is poured into QLD anyway,their roads are infact ours,ours are absolute garbage because every other f**king state in the country sees us as a f**king cashcow,when are they going to pay us back? Why the f**k should i drive on the ****test roads in the country when me and my state pays the most f**king tax,pay for your own stupid s**t for a while other states

You can't put WA in bucket as we support the rest of Aust more than any other state. WA has the best economy in the country thanks to the Mining, Oil and Gas industry and all the Eastern States want to take money of us. Politics!!!

Shane did you just call yourself an inbred queenslander?

"But its ok,NSW will foot any bills us qld inbred ****wits have"

lol & this thread :D how quickly it degenerated into something else all because of 1 comment..( a stupid 1 i might add)

Seaeagle63 said:
The Eagle said:
They deserved to be at a 3rd world f**king area after not insuring

NSW money is poured into QLD anyway,their roads are infact ours,ours are absolute garbage because every other f**king state in the country sees us as a f**king cashcow,when are they going to pay us back? Why the f**k should i drive on the ****test roads in the country when me and my state pays the most f**king tax,pay for your own stupid s**t for a while other states

You can't put WA in bucket as we support the rest of Aust more than any other state. WA has the best economy in the country thanks to the Mining, Oil and Gas industry and all the Eastern States want to take money of us. Politics!!!

The trouble with people in WA is that you have very, very short memories. It irks me that you whinge about the rules of fiscal equalisation adopted by the Commonwealth Grants Commission. These same formulas that have saved you arses over the years are the same formulas taking money off you now. You cry when you are poor and cry when you are rich.

What you say is true but it is a relatively recent change in financial circumstances for WA. It wasn't so long ago that WA was getting back well in excess of its GST contributions. You can thank the Chinese for the position WA is in at the moment. The mining and resources boom won't last forever though and when the bubble bursts your state treasury will be crying poor yet again.

Historically NSW and VIC are usually the states who receive less than 100% of GST revenues. This is because of their greater ability for revenue raising.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2