QLD Side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Matt Bowen, Ty Williams, Shaun Berrigan, Paul Bowman, Matt Sing, Darren Lockyer (capt), Johnathan Thurston, Petero Civoniceva, Cameron Smith, Danny Nutley, Michael Crocker, Brad Thorn, Chris Flannery.

Interchange: Ben Ross, Ashley Harrison, Corey Parker, TBA.

I am wondering if Carrol is the TBA - I can't believe that Slater isn't the No 1 though he looked very suspect under the bombs in the last game.

3 tries and a brilliant game against the Bunnies and he got dropped for Bowen.

CW I thought that myself about Slater and I thought he played reasonably well in the first 2 games. I guess Bowen/Slater are 2 similiar players and they couldn't afford to carry both.

Another thought is there a player likely to be suspended for a week, therefore he will miss the game on the weekend and they name him on Monday?? They pulled a shifty like that a few years if memory serves me correct.

Could Webke be the TBA?

from abc.net.au

Selectors have left one bench spot vacant until after this weekend's round of NRL matches to assess the fitness of the Broncos' Tonie Carroll, the Cowboys' Travis Norton, and the Bulldogs' Nate Myles.

I have been waiting all day - checking often. The cricket results are up - Matt is miles in front - but the League ones are still not there. I reckon I scored about 36 (only three of my players were in a winning team) but it will still win the game according to my rating!

I have one secret weapon CW, but I still don't know whether it got me over the line. Hurry up - like you I have been checking all day! Grrrrr

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4