QLD Fans - Storm game roll call

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm envious of all those Manly supporters who are able to attend the match. I look forward to seeing and hearing the support via TV.
Do your stuff. Be loud, proud and out-enthuse any who dare to support the Purple Drain.

Five of us including spooks banner premium ga on the hill who is joining the sea of maroon and white.
I’m sorry mate I won’t be joining you at this one but should be right for any further games at Brookvale North or the Goldie.

Sold out earlier than I expected! Glad I got tickets sorted once they went on sale on Monday.

Disappointed that the NRL didn't set up supporter sections (i.e. dedicating the north hill to one club and the south to the other). Such a shame as the atmosphere in the supporter bays has always been electric during the finals!!!

Not surprising though as the NRL has done such a poor job of marketing the QLD games since the comp moved up here...

Regardless, hopefully, we will have lots of loud and passionate Manly support there on Friday!!!

Have also hedged my bets for next week following Mackay being locked in today for next week's games... Refundable flights and accommodation booked just in case we don't get up this week.

Sold out earlier than I expected! Glad I got tickets sorted once they went on sale on Monday.

Disappointed that the NRL didn't set up supporter sections (i.e. dedicating the north hill to one club and the south to the other). Such a shame as the atmosphere in the supporter bays has always been electric during the finals!!!

Not surprising though as the NRL has done such a poor job of marketing the QLD games since the comp moved up here...

Regardless, hopefully, we will have lots of loud and passionate Manly support there on Friday!!!

Have also hedged my bets for next week following Mackay being locked in today for next week's games... Refundable flights and accommodation booked just in case we don't get up this week.
should have let Annastacia Pałaszczuk run it, she loves to segregate north form south so she could have set up south seperate from deep south!

Five of us including spooks banner premium ga on the hill who is joining the sea of maroon and white.
Can’t get up there due to work! And saw today next weeks games are in Mackey. We better win this week so I can get to a game at Suncorp. Will def be at the prelim when we make it.

Will be there in spirit. :banghead: 90 minutes up the bloody motorway but unfortunately its not possible. Thanks Covid :banghead: Enjoy the game fellas. Make some noise. Go Manly.

Much more than 90 minutes that time of the week
Yep I know mate
@Mark from Brisbane . More likely 2.5 hours if leaving late in the afternoon. We would have probably shut the office at lunchtime and came up then. My office is in Griffith Street Coolangatta. I have forgotten what it looks like ............... I just live in God's Country, Kingscliff, NSW. :cool: But lately a move across the border to the "land of the free" aka QLD, has never looked so inviting. @:cool:

Yep I know mate
@Mark from Brisbane . More likely 2.5 hours if leaving late in the afternoon. We would have probably shut the office at lunchtime and came up then. My office is in Griffith Street Coolangatta. I have forgotten what it looks like ............... I just live in God's Country, Kingscliff, NSW. :cool: But lately a move across the border to the "land of the free" aka QLD, has never looked so inviting. @:cool:
Land of the free , only if you want to stay in QLD!!

Bloody Mackay , surely Robina would have been a better option !!
Yep the scheduling has been mad imo. No finals games on the Gold Coast at all - despite their team being the only Qld team to make it! Finals at rocky Mackey and the Sunny Coast instead of Suncorp??? I can understand a game in Townsville I guess.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8