Q & A Forum - Exclusive to AE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
thanks wheel sounds like it wa s good night

Superb report and a positive insight into the club. Dennis Moore sounds like a great guy. Thanks for the effort in writing it up.

If you haven't read it go to the news section!!!

Thanks heaps for that Wheel! It's great to know what the player KPIs are and that they seem to be rigourously enforced.

Well done Des.

(And two AE exclusives in two minutes! AE Leads the way in the expose)

Fantastic wrap Wheel. Most interesting. I noticed they didn't mention the 5 hours of Texas Hold'em Poker that seems to be part of the training program.

Bob - The first session there about 10 people, when it opend up to paying guests the was about 40 at a guess.

Mata - It is budget related, Crsuher is pushing this aspect hard. But I took it as when the dollars are available they will.

Bob - The first session there about 10 people, when it opend up to paying guests the was about 40 at a guess.

Mata - It is budget related, Crsuher is pushing this aspect hard. But I took it as when the dollars are available they will.
Which comes first - the chicken or the egg?

Looks like the SMH journos are reading this site, http://smh.com.au/news/league/from-agony-to-ecstasy-former-kiwi-league-stars-in-drugs-bust/2005/07/21/1121539093298.html

"AVERAGE JOES: Manly supporters were told at a forum on Wednesday night that the Sea Eagles had overachieved early in the season and their eighth position was approximately where the coaching staff had expected them to finish this year. Members were also told that recruitment manager Noel Cleal was poring over lists of available players with a view to improving the side's depth next season, particularly in the outside backs."

We get our news from them, they get their news from us, no wonder this time of year is hell for those of us who actually like the on-field side of footy.

Bloody Sherlock - has his ban been removed as yet? That thing in SMH is note quite true . Dennis said at the start of the year their current position was approx where they expected to be at this time but they expected to finsih 5 or 6.

However it is nice to be quoted - just part of my 15 mins of fame

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4