Pyros, Gunners to match off in vrl grand final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Gronk

Bencher
Preliminary Finals results:

Queensland Pirates 28 lost to Prahran Pyromaniacs 30 at Brookvale [ View ]
Manly McAwesomes 18 lost to Gunners Gunners 36 at Brookvale [ View

Although I managed to make the GF in mata's cornerstone league.

Up against some dirty panther supporter.

The guy I have to share an office with. Did you see how many tries I conceded in going down by 2 points? :wall:

[quote author=fLIP]

The guy I have to share an office with. Did you see how many tries I conceded in going down by 2 points? :wall:

[/quote]

Yeah thats ripped off.

You've been getting regular 60 points up until the finals.

Gronk - who are the coaches?

Well I have been guiding the pyros around all year, and I think DVS Matt has the Gunners.

fLIP coached the Pirates who I squeaked home against in the prelim final. Actually I think he was pretty unlucky. He picked Merrit as his kicker, who went off after 2 mins and missed out on converting all the tries the bunnies scored. But he had Soward in his side who potted a few against the eels, but he wasn't the designated kicker so the points didn't count.

Anyways I have been decimated by injuries all year long so I am pretty happy to make it through. I don't think I have been able to field 17 players for a couple of months now.

I'm just off to Pyros home ground your mum's house to see how the preparations for the grand final are coming along.

Pyros Fire at Business End of Season

The inner Melbourne suburb of Prahran lies in ruins after fans celebrated the Prahran Pyromaniacs 30-28 preliminary final victory that has put them in to their first grand final.

"The fans went nuts after we scraped home on the weekend. I heard they ran through Prahran torching everything in sight, just to let everyone know the Pyros had won. We love our fans but they aren’t that smart-most of them live in the places they burnt down." said pyros captain Steve Menzies speaking from your mum’s house.

Pyros rake Craig Wing believes the secret to the side’s success in the finals lays in their spiritual home ground-your mum's house.

"We all go to your mum’s house, we might be feeling a bit stressed out when we get there but we leave absolutely shagged. The boys all love your mum."

Pyros coach Gronk reckons he has uncovered the secret to selecting a good team.

"What I have done is to pick players from the **** teams. You know, the Knights, Panthers, Dragons and Roosters. Their teams might be crap but the 1 or 2 good players in them do all the work. At the end of the day the points all add up."

The pyros have been decimated by injuries all year, one game during the origin series where only 5 players were available being memorable. While still missing stars Anthony Minichiello, Ben Hornby, Brett Kimmorley, Joel Clinton, Justin Poore and George Rose, the pyros are still been able to field a strong side for the big match.

Winger Matt Utai is back after 3 months off with injury.

The side is:

1. Ben Hornby
2. Eric Grothe
3. Fetuli Talanoa
4. Matt Cooper
5. Matt Utai
6. Braith Anasta
7. Craig Gower
8. Jason King
9. Danny Buderus
10. Luke Stuart
11. Steve Menzies
12. Andrew Ryan
13. Steve Simpson

14. Craig Wing
15. Willie Tonga
16. Josh Perry
17. Luke Covell

CAAAAAAAARN YOU FAAARKEN PYROS!!!

Hey Matt,

Your side hasn't been selected yet. As much as I would like to win in a walkover you might want to put some players out on the field for the grand final.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2