Putting an end to the discussion and debate on board room issues. Please Read

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
swoop said:
We have 10 mods but are they evenly aligned to both factions? :D

No, I prefer to just sit on the fence and not take sides. I don't have all the information available to me to make a proper decision and anyway, I don't think it is right for me (as a moderator) to be seen as favouring one faction over the other.

I'm happy to consider any faction that puts me on a cruise ship doing the Greek Isles. Or lobster sandwiches, I'm not fussy.

Seriously, I would love to see a reasonable discussion on what the Football Club is doing and how they are serving the clubs and the members. The only time I ever hear a word is when there is a controversy.

Sure, I pay the small amount to support my team but it does interest me that to know what the Football Club is doing, who are the elected representatives, how FC board members are appointed, what contributions the FC makes to the Football team and also what sandwich fillings are favoured :)

Some accountability would be good rather than crisis management.

As yet I have not received a decent response to why Des actually resigned, citing differences with the Football Club as a problem.

Canteen Worker said:
As yet I have not received a decent response to why Des actually resigned, citing differences with the Football Club as a problem.
Can you provide a link to where Des said this? I have not heard that anywhere yet.

lsz said:
Mata is that you???? What the heck is going on here
Was thinking the same thing if I didn't know better I would say someone/s has been in his ear

I'd like to invite Bob Reilly to come on here and tell his side of the story - engagement and not crisis management.

Matas changing his tone so much the day after an FC meeting means I can put two and two together as to what is going on I reckon.

The Gronk said:
I'd like to invite Bob Reilly to come on here and tell his side of the story - engagement and not crisis management.

Matas changing his tone so much the day after an FC meeting means I can put two and two together as to what is going on I reckon.

I would have thought that Reilly would have at least sent and e-mail to all football club members to explain why des left. The silence is deafening

I thought the discussion was supposed to end. Please re-read Dan's initial post. He has put up his suggestions on what is appropriate.

Was just about to post this very thing all this has become as yet ANOTHER thread, with the start of "one faction" V "the other faction" starting to appear.

I'd like to humbly suggest that this whole thread be deleted, and until the club , the football club board, the MWSE board and / or Des come out publicly (and not via the Tele) that we all just shut our mouths (or our fingers in this case).

This IS Dan's site and he has asked us to refrain....so let's do what he says (at least for once!!!)

Can everyone please read the First post in this thread and then re-assess their conversations from there. I dont want this thread to break into a faction war and I will not confirm or deny any of the theories held within either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7