• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This mob are so wrong but they get away with it as freedom of speech because of the 1st amendment to the American Constitution. They are even brainwashing their kids to hate too.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHDFi3jjRJU[/video]

Why do networks give these people exposure, it plays right into their hands.

I must admit I find Channel 9 much more offensive than this mob.

I had a good chuckle, they are right about Liz Hayes being evil, just ask Singo.

No one can tell me they didn't laugh at some of the signs.

Fred Phelps quote

"Mohammed was a demon-possessed whoremonger and pedophile who contrived a 300-page work of Satanic fiction"

Funny stuff

If 9 wanted a real story they should have taken Ian Roberts over with hayes. He would have smashed them all.

Or maybe 9 could bring out a heap of them to protest at the next mardi gras. A good old all in brawl.

I feel sorry for people who live their lives with so much hate and anger

Jethro said:
This mob are so wrong but they get away with it as freedom of speech because of the 1st amendment to the American Constitution. They are even brainwashing their kids to hate too.

And if we're intolerant of their intolerance, feel hatred of those haters, demonise the demons, reactive to their reactivity, how are we different? And does our intolerance dampen their intolerance, or feed it? :-/

What I witness happening, from within, is hatred given out being hatred received, instantly. As we project without, so we experience within. And as we experience within, so we are unconsciously drawn to project without. The loop completed. The birth of ingrained patterns of pain.

Conversely genuine compassion given out is experienced as compassion received.

Why are we stressed? Humans are unconsciously drawn to hatred, because hatred is a distortion of fear, our most powerful primal response. We imagine a world of full of threats. Our faulty thoughts are dominantly what produce our fears and hatreds. Those threats are imagined, not real. Compassion can only surface when the illusion of our fears and hatreds are seen through.

Can we change what we don't see?

Rex, in all seriousness, are you a Scientologist?

He honestly trots out some stuff I have heard scientilogists pump out before so really just wondering

Lol. No not a Scientologist Dan. Religions and cults don't do it for me. The only external authority I religiously follow is what-is.

When you say "trots out some stuff", call me observant, call me psychic, but I'm thinking you don't entirely agree.

Anything in particular?

Take it with a grain of salt mate.
However, I would say that any religion, or church worth its salt should be preaching understanding, sympathy and empathy rather than hate.

The guy in this clip is right in that God is vengeful in the old testament and loving in the new.
However i don't see how breeding hate, fear and prejudice helps anyone. As I said previously, I feel sorry for people that live with that much hate and fear in their lives. It must be tiring and horribly unhealthy.

I'd already taken it with a grain of salt, mate. It's all part of the game. And there's no need for any of us to agree on any thoughts here. Not even our own.

But I do sense that your sorrow for those who spread hatred is genuine. If so, that's compassion, empathy. And there's no room for compassion where there's hate and fear. If you were living in fear your compassion wouldn't get a look in.

And when you feel compassion for others, as you suggest, that's a more peaceful and compassionate place for you to live in than when in fear and hatred. That's why, from even an individual perspective, it's entirely sane to be compassionate to others. It simply feels better than the alternative.

And hateful people in this world are a gift. Someone's got to be hateful to show us what's in store for us down that pathway. At least until we really learn to watch within.

As much as it pains me, Rex, I completely agree

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7