Puppy wanted: King Charles Cavalier Blenheim

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

I am on the look out for a female Cavalier King CHarles Blenheim in color. Puppy obviously.

Anyone who sees any of these pups for sale anywhere let me know (I am keeping my eye on the trading post as well,

Daniel

Thats a mans dog if I have ever seen one :lol: got your handbag ready Dan ;)

My missues unfortunately wants one of these dogs :cry: I believe she knows of some breeders, I will just check.

lol yeah mega manly. It is more for my son and for Linda than it is for me. I dontmind as long as I can teach it some coold tricks and it gets my beer for me

Like you can talk Doug the only reason you want a cattle dog is because you want a dog with a head at least on par with your if not worse

Poor comeback.

I dont want a cattle dog mate, I have a pure bred Australian Kelpie my friend, an Australian icon, a working dog for a working man.

Not a floppy eared piece of rabble that will look good in a pink scarf on the streets of allambie!!!!

lol you work in an office mate! hardly the iconic aussie working man.

Hmmm the term robbers dog comes to mind

Hey I have calluses from my mouse!!

Has anyone ever seen that episode of South Park with Sparky the dog, that will be Dan's dog.

Yep...I watched South Park for the first time in ages last night Cartman bought his own theme park...did anyone watch Pizza after that...some funny stuff in it...I'd be interested to know what Pauly got up to with those two german ladies he met at the pub!

It was an initiation into the Secret Society PJ!!!

That was hilarious. Go through the hole you stooge.

There are about five King Charles pooches where I live. I will ask the owners where they got them from but I think you will find out they are not cheap.

Dogs are almost human though - we dog sit one from time to time and she has my wife around her doggy toenails!!

They cost about $800 we want a pure bred papers preferable but not essential.

THey are very adaptive dogs and are great with kids and can handle apartmetns as well as houses so perfect pooch for us

It was an initiation into the Secret Society PJ!!!

That was hilarious. Go through the hole you stooge.

I liked the collection of ladies he had with him on that boat on Sydney Harbour at the end of the show!

they have a coat that sheds a bit - thats the only makor downside.

Have just had Hope showing me the pugalier (pug cross king charles cav) thats at her work - good temprement with kids.

Dan another dog of similar stature is a schipperke - belgian barge dog. Would suit your situation well

We ended up getting a boy puppy last night
8 weeks purebred and of a good line :)

Linda is a happy happy girl!

We ended up getting a boy puppy last night
8 weeks purebred and of a good line :)

Linda is a happy happy girl!

And when Lindas a Happy girl Dan is a happy (or lucky) boy 8)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2