punching above his weight.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Forget JT, check out the foxy lady with our main man Choc.  P 20 Telegraph, the two of them in the Australian.  Very nice.  Go out and buy it you cheapskates.

WAT, these ones lol

dally15_gallery__230x400.jpg

dallym_brooke_cullen_gallery__298x400.jpg

Who is she?  Chocs new squeeze maybe, doing well for himslef if it is

only a footballer could be fooled into thinking its for anything less than the limelight, however, in a world where the majority of attractive women lye to get what they want, its pays to be a footballer :(

Flip link said:
only a footballer could be fooled into thinking its for anything less than the limelight, however, in a world where the majority of attractive women lye to get what they want, its pays to be a footballer :(

Jennifer Hawkins can to lie to me all she wants!

[img=400x272]http://www.celebritybrands.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/jennifer-hawkins.jpg[/img]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

When the **** did this site get inundated with Perez Hilton wannabees, this isnt a fashion and celeb blog kiddies

I didnt see anyone comment on her style or dress Dan. Simply the fact that she is down right hot.

However, I do want to know whats pulling her dress in at the front. Maybe she farted and it caused a vacuum effect.

Can she play footy?

- no
- then i dont care

She might not be able to play footy but she can sure play footy players.

One for the cheerleading stocks maybe. It might keep the fans who like to take photographs happy.

clontaago link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=181642.msg240466#msg240466 date=1252464012]
Can she play footy?

- no
- then i dont care

You are starting to sound like Byso.....
[/quote]

Actually... hes starting to sound bi.

Pittwater Legend link said:
Wow.

I'm glad I didn't comment on how smart Choc looked.

Me too. I was going to say the wife and I thought he looked very sharp - way better than the other blokes in their "At Lowes" $49.95 suit, shirt and tie combos. But then I realised that this is a footy site and we should only talk about footy, so I pulled my head in, put on a jinking run, chipped and regathered and promoted the football (and nothing but the football) . . .

Dan link said:
Can she play footy?

- no
- then i dont care
hey dan tell us wat you really think next time when ure missus is lookin over your shoulder dan :p

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=181642.msg240466#msg240466 date=1252464012]
Can she play footy?

- no
- then i dont care
hey dan tell us wat you really think next time when ure missus is lookin over your shoulder dan :p
[/quote]

Mrs is at work mate. So am I.

Dan link said:
Can she play footy?

- no
- then i dont care

I don't know looking at her build she'd probably make a quality hooker. She just looks like she's got a good centre of gravity, as probably has very good ball skills, and as far as sucking goes she couldn't be any worst than orford  :-X

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6