Pub Crawl to Allianz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
For anyone interested in joining us, there will be a pub crawl for Manly fans this Saturday. Starting at 2pm at the Royal Exhibition Hotel on Chalmers st (right outside Central station), and finishing at Allianz Stadium for the game.

Have a beer at the Excelsior for me if you go that way. Or if you go down Cleveland try the Norfolk, it has good Tex Mex bar food and a cool vibe.

Thanks for the invite bones but I will be working night shift .
I hope you all have a awesome time watching Manly win
We are on a roll and no one will stop us now
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
stock-illustration-18296302-eagle-mascot.jpg

deep fried pickles and a bloody mary

Probably end up passing it en route to the bat n ball
I was going to mention the bat and ball. Plenty of good times there. Strangely, I dodged the joint if we lost.
Good to see the fine traditional of a pub crawl is still going in this politically correct era.

I was going to mention the bat and ball. Plenty of good times there. Strangely, I dodged the joint if we lost.
Good to see the fine traditional of a pub crawl is still going in this politically correct era.

Sometimes you go to Parkside instead

Usually along the lines of REH, Strawberry Hills, Norfolk, Bar Clevo, Bat and Ball. Maybe the odd other thrown in the middle depending on time.

I happen to know some were VERY hungover yesterday morning.

Jake ( of Push it Up Manly fame) was still in bed at lunchtime , or so his wife said to me.

I also noticed Bones ( who wasn't home until about 4.30) was very quiet on Facebook & Silvertails yesterday.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2