Protect the blokes & hang the Feminazis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader

Just saw the 7-30 Report do a story on the risks faced by young sporting (RL especially) stars in regard to the potential for legal ramifications to certain off field actions (sexual &/or otherwise).

Mark Offerdahl & Shane Neumann prominently featured. Congrats to both for handling it well. ( Crickey, Offerdahl has to be the illegitimate long long lost love child of Fatty, doesnt he ?

Straight away the report seemed to reference Manlys very recent announcement that it wishes to protect players from adverse findings in relation to off field incidents. Last years Broncos incident was highlighted where accusations were made by 2 girls against the young Brisbane star that was subsequently sacked based specifically on that incident. No formal charges were laid.

I for one applaud Manly for backing its one great & true rescource. Its players. Smart move and with much merit.

Its well past due that the term "boys will be boys" is replaced with "boys need education & protection" when situations arise where Miss Jo general public can & will use their gender advantage to taint & twist a persons status and sporting profile to their own ends.

Thats not to suggest that this is a one dimensional problem caused by women. Far from it. Its the situation whereby a RL player is inevitably judged in the media via gender bias thats the real concern. Not the more minor scuffle between fellas in the pub late at night type incident.

This isnt confined to star status or the sporting business. Its worldwide and coming to a mate near you. Gender bias against males has been going on for decades and has gotten to the point where enough is well past enough.

I say, all legal means should be used to dissuade these obnoxious self centred opportunists from harming the players of RL. Whatever charges can be laid against these parasites should be laid and whatever protective measures be put in place to prevent them from gaining financial or other benefits should be put in place.

Well...apart from all that seriousness, have a very nice day ! 8)

cant agree more,

needs to be just legit cases, anything otherwise needs to be dicouraged

There was an article in today's Manly Daily stating that times have changed dramatically and that Manly players are virtually under curfew permanently due to public trouble. Even Beaver said that he gets targeted. Sad state of affairs.

There was an article in today's Manly Daily stating that times have changed dramatically and that Manly players are virtually under curfew permanently due to public trouble. Even Beaver said that he gets targeted. Sad state of affairs.

If i could i'd target every beaver too :lol2:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4