• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Extremely strongly disagree. With AFB-Taupau-Paseka-Keppie we have one of the best prop rotations in the comp.

Paseka has been great... not sure why people knock him. Running been great, could be better in defence. Keppie is a gun, third best prop. Sipley is good but can’t see him taking these boys spots until injury.

Waddell im unsure on... solid but not much more especially impact wise

Extremely strongly disagree. With AFB-Taupau-Paseka-Keppie we have one of the best prop rotations in the comp.

Paseka has been great... not sure why people knock him. Running been great, could be better in defence. Keppie is a gun, third best prop. Sipley is good but can’t see him taking these boys spots until injury.

Waddell im unsure on... solid but not much more especially impact wise
Yep, couldn’t agree more. Paseka got over the advantage line several times tonight. Danny Levi has stuck it up a few as well.

I think biggest issue is teams are targeting our wingers on kick returns as the get dominated in tackle. Bench not sure paseka gonna come good love okay with his development, Waddell does not offer a lot.
I like to see either Marty or afb push for longer minutes

The quality of our go forward significantly falls away once Marty and AFB are off the pitch. We need a third prop to chew up the metres as our back row depth doesnt cut it.
Your 100% on the money mate, go forward deadset disappears once they go off. Its fuking alarming to be honest...

Paseka is definitely improving game on game, but I still see him as being behind Boyle and Sipley, once they’re all fit. Probably more potential though?

Paseka is definitely improving game on game, but I still see him as being behind Boyle and Sipley, once they’re all fit. Probably more potential though?
I would like to see Elliot pushing up in the middle in support more looking for a offload from Tent, he has a good offload on him.

Papenhuyzen who was a right winger in the tigers system scored a lot of tries following Tent up the middle.

What's with all the wadell haters on here? I agree with freagle.. he's played out of position but always brings energy and solod defender... also i reckon we win more games than not when he's in the team!

I'll keep it simple... Why the he'll does Des persist on picking backrowers as props? We need Sipley back asap. We have zero punch once our starting props go off. The one bench prop we do select in Paseka in generally ineffective. Des' loyalty to Paseka, Gosiewski and Waddell is baffling. We need 2 genuine props on the bench and Sipley has to be one of them
Much easier to have an extra prop/ props on the bench if you extend the minutes or don't interchange the hooker at all saving 1-2 interchanges.

I would be pushing longer minutes for Levi, i'm sure he can do it if he paces himself better.

Levi has so much upside if we are patient with him, he is building confidence and starting to back himself, i would be extending his contract while he is still a bargain for 2 years.

Good mix with Fainu(if he ever returns), if Fainu doesn't return the continuity with Levi is a bonus coming into year 2, it's a no brainer. Some of his crisp wide passing from the ruck is beautiful to watch, allowing Manly to hit the edges quicker, missed that element of Manly's game since the Ballin years. Starting to back himself more running wise and even showed he has the ability/confidence to kick from the ruck with decent distance yesterday.

Seems to have a physical side that can withstand the tough grind of NRL each week so hopefully less prone to injuries.

I still think AFB and Marty can play with more punch, so many of their metre stats are slow metres with slow play the balls carrying defenders in the upright position. Too often they trundle towards the defensive line(mostly AFB) to allow themselves time to use footwork between defenders, AFB gets between the defenders but not at an explosive pace to generate a fast play the ball. It is like they are pacing themselves throughout the game or protecting themselves from injury---which is not always a bad thing because we need both on the park but it does take away from their impact.

I would prefer backrowers with explosive punch on the bench(which we don't have either) with one prop rotation, backrowers offer more flexibility around the park when injuries hit.

We need more direct punch throughout the squad otherwise more tactics and science behind our game is required to compensate----Hasler has the ability to do this but it's a tough task with so many injuries.

Yesterdays game was so boring to watch i was constantly hoping Manly would kill the game early with more tries(i knew it wouldn't happen) so i could do something else with my time.

@The better Robbo ... mentioned Des's penchant for only one prop, plus GoJetSki and Waddell on the bench in another thread .... it was the way he prefered it last year ... and he doesn't seem to have changed his thinking with the rule changes ....

But in my opinion the teams with the most grunt through the middle are the ones winning games .... trying to run teams around with lighter more mobile packs doesn't seem to be working .... the defensive lines are being set and held ....

I'm with you .... but I would go further and have 3 props on the bench ....

Disagree mate. How many times did he drop it? Once, when he was trying to offload in a tackle. The Molo try was subjective... look at the gap he ran into. 33 tackles, one miss, beautiful catch off DCE which was denied by the Cronulla speedo wearing prancer. Them’s the facts!

edit... 33 tackles, 3 missed, one handling error.
How many metres did he make? Did he look like bending the line at all? Even once? What was he doing when he just watched the cows player dive over to score next to him - absolute laziness! He looks fragile in attack and defence.

@The better Robbo ... mentioned Des's penchant for only one prop, plus GoJetSki and Waddell on the bench in another thread .... it was the way he prefered it last year ... and he doesn't seem to have changed his thinking with the rule changes ....

But in my opinion the teams with the most grunt through the middle are the ones winning games .... trying to run teams around with lighter more mobile packs doesn't seem to be working .... the defensive lines are being set and held ....

I'm with you .... but I would go further and have 3 props on the bench ....
100% agree

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4