Prop Forwards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
A few people have commented on King's improved showing, justifiably too.

However the bigger picture is that the whole Manly front row stood up yesterday.

Kite obviously was given (or took on) the task of keeping Webcke quiet and did so very well. Bryant was very solid in both attack and defence - his game was huge in my opinion. Kylie had a huge impact as well and his go forward and big defence was vital. King was better than he had been but needs to do this consistently in order to live up to the hype. With Heckenberg back we are looking much better in the front row.

I thought Cleal went okay in the PL though he was either binned or sent off for what looked like a forearm near the end of the game - could be the end of his season and his discipline is something that needs to be addressed.

Cleal was sent, but he was playing backrow

i thought it was for backchat - he gave away a penatly earlier when he lost the ball.

Our props layed the platform - all the players benefited from it

Kite usually is renonwed for making errors but today he only made 1, and that error was a 2 man strip that wasn't called. How about that grubber that he dived on, great stuff. A good performance by the boys today.

I was really impressed with Bryant's effort - he gave it everything he had, generally got over the advantage line (& then some) & showed he can throw a nice pass as well.

Kylie is important for the affect his hits have on the crowd as well as the players. When the crowd bays for more the team's intensity generally lifts.

Kite usually is renonwed for making errors but today he only made 1, and that error was a 2 man strip that wasn't called. How about that grubber that he dived on, great stuff. A good performance by the boys today.

Kite was gipped but to their credit the team just gritted their teeth & got on with the job.

Cleal was put on report early in the 2nd half for using a forearm when hitting the ball up. He then did it again near the end of the game so the ref sent him off.
He has got to be one of the dumbest footballers going around and is going to stuff his career right up. God knows what he'll get this time.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4