Prop for 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nelson would have to be top of the list.
May be more plausible with the exit of Bellamy end of the year. I would also look at Pele. Runs hard and is the alpha male type. Fitness is probably is concern to start with but could be a good impact player off the bench like leniu somewhat for penrith.. until he can start punching bigger mins out. Would be a cheaper option with a high ceiling in my opinion. Kid could be anything

Pretty impressive young kid, it’s a shame his tied up till 25, I’ll be paying a little more attention to his game on, he looks like a Moses Leota mark 11 type.

How about his first hit up in the NRL, any wonder the Dogs went after him!

NAS would be a good short term option to harden us up in 24 (with a 1 year option in the clubs favour) while we see how Frank the tank comes on as a possible recruit for 25.

I
Pretty impressive young kid, it’s a shame his tied up till 25, I’ll be paying a little more attention to his game on, he looks like a Moses Leota mark 11 type.

NAS would be a good short term option to harden us up in 24 (with a 1 year option in the clubs favour) while we see how Frank the tank comes on as a possible recruit for 25.
I agree with the leota likeliness. I was actually gonna refer to him instead of leniu. But I didn't mainly because of his lack of fitness at the moment. But I definitely believe he is on the same trajectory. I didn't realise he was there til 25. Thought he only got a one year deal. That sucks

Why can't Tent be that NAS player we all hoped he could be, hell, he's about the same size...

Why can't Tent be that NAS player we all hoped he could be, hell, he's about the same size...
Born too friendly, Nelson just has natural aggression, the more physical for him, the better he likes it, he would be good for us, good battery for a big man as well, let’s just hope Tent wants more from his own game.
A couple of confidence building hit outs (no injuries) some match fitness and a different approach to his game by Seibs, who knows, fingered crossed.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2