Proof the Roosters are not rorting the salary cap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was this article by the same idiot journo who earlier this year would have us believe Takiaho was on a $250k contract. Sure, we believed that as well

The fact they have chosen to leave out the “all of game” sponsorships suggests they don’t want the public knowing these numbers.... why...?
What’s the difference? If you are going to publish money applied to clubs which goes beyond the salary cap, why leave out sponsorships that clearly are designed to accomodate the more wealthy/star players

Stinks.
I would interpret that the "all of game" sponsorships from large corporations are funds given to the Club as a whole and not individual TPAs payable to star players.

However, probably, the funds go into a pool, from which allocations are made to all players, depending on their "worth" to the Club, based on a pre determined formula.

If they play well, the "all of game" contributions to the Club may increase, as would "all" players share (only some would receive more than others!).

These funds could be channelled into a superannuation fund for the future benefit of the player(s).

In recap, the sponsorships are from third party corporations who support the Club, not the individual player.

My takes from the article:

1) The storm are getting favored somehow.

2) The amounts at most clubs are so small they are almost pointless.

3) There must be more to it. What isn’t being counted here? Eg the media contracts for some players.

If we keep feeding them the same lie enough times....

Eventually they'll think it's the truth.

- that's been done somewhere else methinks.

The 'disclosure' doesnt include individual sponsorships (apparently not related to Rorters) which are held by Cronk, Cordner and Teddy (and negotiated by Uncle Nick)...

The whole system is a butt-f@#k - as explained by Matt Ridge previously...

The 'disclosure' doesnt include individual sponsorships (apparently not related to Rorters) which are held by Cronk, Cordner and Teddy (and negotiated by Uncle Nick)...

The whole system is a butt-f@#k - as explained by Matt Ridge previously...

I thought ALL TPA’s were held individually ???

Isn’t that the reason we copped a $660k fine??

Last edited:
My takes from the article:

1) The storm are getting favored somehow.

2) The amounts at most clubs are so small they are almost pointless.

3) There must be more to it. What isn’t being counted here? Eg the media contracts for some players.

What screams out to me Shoe1 is the Ultimate Salary scamming formula is -

Schubert plus Politis divided by brown paper bags x 3 trips to the golf course + zero audits x Greenburg turning a blind eye = Roosters Salary Cap

What screams out to me Shoe1 is the Ultimate Salary scamming formula is -

Schubert plus Politis divided by brown paper bags x 3 trips to the golf course + zero audits x Greenburg turning a blind eye = Roosters Salary Cap

Funny how you can see it, I can see it and in fact 90% of League fans can see it but it still merrily goes on.

I wonder how many they’ll have to win in a row before the penny drops with the league commission.

This from the mole...

NRL RELEASE THIRD PARTY AGREEMENT DETAILS
The NRL released the values of the 16 clubs' third party agreements (TPAs) last week, and they raised plenty of eyebrows.
But the figures - published on the NRL's official website - only show what the clubs officially list as TPAs.

Several clubs have found ways to funnel money to players by TPAs that are not on the books.
One club, for instance, has a wealthy property developer as a benefactor and he builds apartment blocks, then sells units to star players for far less than market value.

It's not illegal (although somewhat shady) and the NRL even knows it happens.

And then, of course, there is the best TPA of all - the renowned brown paper bag.

How's that proof? lol

That is akin to me saying i have a 10 inch donger and providing a measuring tape to prove it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4