Proof the Roosters are not rorting the salary cap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rmd

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
Well, apparently according to the Daily Crap, the NRL has proven that the Roosters have one of the lowest third party sponsorships of any club. The NRL has also remarkably discovered that players do not need to eat and hence do not need to use the toilet, which also saves the club money.

What does this even prove, everyone knows on paper they are under the cap. It's the amount they don't declare that upsets every fan.

As I have mentioned before about a relative of mine who played for them for most of his career, he said there were no brown paper bags but we are looked after very well in other ways with a big grin on his face.

Hahaha yep look at that picture
Gronk tedesco keary Crichton All bought in the last few years
Add
Latrell Mitchell rep player
Joesph manu rep player
Jhw king grub rep player
Takeiaho rep player
Tupou rep player
Boyd cordner origin captain
Friend anyone know the coin hes on?
Morris and Ryan hall
The roosters are a joke and so is there coach.. the bloated hack can only "coach" a team full of stars. Even barrett could get back 2 back with that team. Lose Pearce meh upgrade to cronk. Lose RTS meh! Upgrade to tedesco. Then buy Crichton and use him on the bench.. and we bought kane Elgey......... 2012 They came 14th... next year they buy Jennings Maloney $bw then come 1st. The most penalized side in 2013 yet in the GRAND FINAL THEY ONLY CONCEDE 2 PENALTIES IN 80 MINUTES...
funnily enough when we beat them the next year that bloated hack comes out and says its impossible for a team to concede 2 penalties in 80 minutes........ ****er has a short memory doesn't he!
Rant over

What does this even prove, everyone knows on paper they are under the cap. It's the amount they don't declare that upsets every fan.

As I have mentioned before about a relative of mine who played for them for most of his career, he said there were no brown paper bags but we are looked after very well in other ways with a big grin on his face.
What other ways? tell me! spilleth the beans brother cmon do it for the people

Hahaha yep look at that picture
Gronk tedesco keary Crichton All bought in the last few years
Add
Latrell Mitchell rep player
Joesph manu rep player
Jhw king grub rep player
Takeiaho rep player
Tupou rep player
Boyd cordner origin captain
Friend anyone know the coin hes on?
Morris and Ryan hall
The roosters are a joke and so is there coach.. the bloated hack can only "coach" a team full of stars. Even barrett could get back 2 back with that team. Lose Pearce meh upgrade to cronk. Lose RTS meh! Upgrade to tedesco. Then buy Crichton and use him on the bench.. and we bought kane Elgey......... 2012 They came 14th... next year they buy Jennings Maloney $bw then come 1st. The most penalized side in 2013 yet in the GRAND FINAL THEY ONLY CONCEDE 2 PENALTIES IN 80 MINUTES...
funnily enough when we beat them the next year that bloated hack comes out and says its impossible for a team to concede 2 penalties in 80 minutes........ ****er has a short memory doesn't he!
Rant over

One of the other things that $hit$ me about these guys is their name change from the Eastern Suburbs Rorters. Last time I checked, Sydney rugby league land went south to Cronulla, west to Penrith and north to the land of the beautiful people, Manly. This is all Sydney and Sydney is not that poxy little piece of land wedged next to those crap by comparison excuses for beaches.

Where TF do they get the arrogance to call themselves after an entire city when there are eight other Sydney clubs plying their trade and why TF were they even allowed to change their name from Eastern Suburbs Rorters to the name I refuse to call them is beyond me.

Bollocks to that.

There is rorting the salary cap.....and there is rorting the salary cap.

Officially they might not be, but while players might not be getting the salaries people think that would put them over the $9.6m cap, the club looks after them in shall we say, other ways that don't get seen by the NRL. Things like family members getting massive discounts on brand new cars, medical bills paid for and other.....services. Not to mention Uncle Nick and his rumoured poor putting skills.

All off the clubs books of course.

Last edited:
Everyone should be demanding to know what is meant by “Cooper Cronk and James Tedesco benefited from additional whole of game sponsorship which wasn't included in the team-by-team breakdown.”

Excuse me, what...?

“We’ve decided to appease the NRL supporters by supplying them with a TPA table....but....we are going to leave off some very important monetary values because we don’t know if they fit into the TPA at arms length definition.“

The NRL is laughable.

Agree, I was just about to post this gem....

The numbers don't include what's considered whole-of-game TPAs, where league sponsors and host broadcasters can weigh in with individual deals.

James Tedesco (Holden), Boyd Cordner and the recently-retired Cooper Cronk (both Fox Sports) all enjoyed additional income linked with the NRL.

So what a waste of a list. First no one believes it. Everyone seems to know an ex player who was looked after. And now the officials say they don't include certain deals.

These deals can have the potential to be much more lucrative that private tpa's.

So Bill, who owns a bakery throws some money at a player against Fox Sports and their undeclared deals.

We know which ones are probably higher, much higher.

And for uncle Nick to take players on an end of season trip to vegas, one of the larger money laundering cities out there is just laughing in our faces.

"Here's 20k in chips James. do with them what you will."

Nice try nrl, but we aint buying what yer selling!

Any journo not going to tow the company line though, or are they all enjoying feeding from the company trough?

Last edited:
It’s not just that Tedesco, Cordner and Cronk enjoy extra income linked to rugby league, it’s that they enjoy extra income specifically linked to them playing for the Roosters. Would Holden and Fox have payed them this money to play for any other team? Does this arrangement not gift the Roosters another 3 or 4 million dollars worth of playing talent on top of the salary cap.

Well, apparently according to the Daily Crap, the NRL has proven that the Roosters have one of the lowest third party sponsorships of any club. The NRL has also remarkably discovered that players do not need to eat and hence do not need to use the toilet, which also saves the club money.
Their not rorting the salary cap, ok..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I must be missing something .... the article lead with the comment ... that Easts salary cap sombero is a myth .. and the low tps's prove it .....

FMD .... the only reeason that some people thought they may, repeat may be under the cap was because of $mil in tpa's ..... if you are saying that they only have a paltry quid as tpa's ..... it just makes the whole thing stink even worse you pea brained punchie numbnuts .....

No doubt Greeberg and Beatie and Co will just choose to be oblivious of such reports . Probably just pass it off as part of their narrative that consistency being overrated including some semblance of a level playing field for N R L clubs On the other hand , if Manly were implicated , well that could just not be tolerated

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4