Proof that Manly is God's team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man

This is God's payback on the toothless hordes of North Queensland who laid back in the stands and encouraged the referee inot a series of heinous mistakes that made attaining victory for the Sea Eagles doubly difficult:

IDR212.gif

Either that or Monaghan is a hurricane/cyclone magnet.

Well what is God's punishment for the Raiders beating us the week before?

Oh yeah, they live in Canberra....

Memo to heaven: A line of 80 cars full of blue & white supporters carrying iron bars to block the Georges River and Captain Cook Bridges on Saturday evening.....

I hope it pisses off... down in brisbane we are getting some heavy winds and we are a fair way from it!!

Apparently the winds up there are 380km/hr and it is a cat. 5

[quote author=The Gronk]
Well what is God's punishment for the Raiders beating us the week before?

Newcastle.
[/quote]

Does this mean there is going to be another round of riots down in Cronulla after they beat us this weekend?

And if that one wasn't enough, theres another one expected to be upgraded to cat 3 today and just 800klms off the coast tommorrow night.

I've only been part of this site for 1 year, but could that be your most sadistic post yet Mata?

No this is:

Wouldn't it be entertaining if they get a New Orleans style double whammy in the shape of Cyclone Wilma?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4