problems at training

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Moses suli has started a heated exchange with Brad parker. Apparently he wants to play putside walker . scorpio was airlifed to his sercet lair and is not available for comment

Hey just having some fun people
NIce win

Moses suli has started a heated exchange with Brad parker. Apparently he wants to play putside walker . scorpio was airlifed to his sercet lair and is not available for comment

Hey just having some fun people
NIce win
this was when walker was 6

Nothing changes But still we dont see. If you play right side you get scraps. Harper has resurrected his careeer outside foran, where outside cherry he was much maligned

suli had one game there last year and killed it and is now amongst the dragons most dangerous.

parker has looked really good outside foz. Poor old sirro

we often say people careers die at parra but our right side is just as proficient at . Yes oku and koula go ok there but rarely reach there potential

wtf is this mate
Sarcasm
possibly poorly placed

but IMO showed a consistent issue that our selection and retention unit face .

FFS i want to see foran and oku side by side for the rest of the season and probably take pepsi with him. Or get foran on the right.

This isnt about last night and thats what i was suggesting.

Hope that answers your question

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8