Prizes and a competition eh?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Last year @globaleagle provided a few nice little prizes from Canada for the tipping comp, but then he went and won the thing and firmly told me "I don't want all that stuff back"
He may even have sworn at me.

I must admit I took a few little things from the pool for my kids and wife but now we have a few things left and we want to give them away to you all.

So I'm going to run a free comp of some sort and in open for suggestions. The only caveat I'll put on it is that I'd like to keep it to Australian residence only just to save and ease on postage.

So happy to hear some ideas for a small comp or whether you want me to give it to the tipping comp winner this year?

The comedy of the tshirt is up my alley, but I'm a medium and it's an xl and there's a few other things there.

20220804_184250.jpg

So I'm going to run a free comp of some sort and in open for suggestions.
This year is 20th as Manly Warringah Sea Eagles after that other thing, so how about...
choose your favourite Manly player of the past 20 years, in say 50 words or less (so you can explain why)

The overseas members could be the judges @:D@:D

If he was fair dinkum he would have offered free accommodation and a 5 day guided tour of the BC snow resort of your choice - lift tickets included. Pfffftt stickers and key rings

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only that whislife square is a sticker.

Those other 3 things are high quality, limited edition, much prized fridge magnets!

:p:p:p:p

The comedy of the tshirt is up my alley, but I'm a medium and it's an xl and there's a few other things there.

@Dan XL is the new medium. I swear you must weigh as much as a shadow of yourself.

lulz

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4