Pritchard re-signs with Panthers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
http://www.panthers.com.au/default.aspx?id=3&ArticleID=170

Jun 06 - Frank Pritchard has agreed to terms with Penrith and will be with the club until at least the end of Season 2010.

He will sign his new contract this afternoon.

We'll have more details later.

Another player uses the Roosters to top up his contract. I hope his value to the Panthers is as good as a certain forward has been to us since the Roosters supposedly chased him!!!

Good. He's a loose cannon, and Creagh is a far better, more consistent player in my opinion. I'd like the no dick head policy at our club, and that rules out Mr Rugby Union Frank Pritchard.

what do you base that on Ryan ? that pritchards a dick head ? or loose Cannon ?

mate i am glad he didnt play against us on the weekend mate, what makes you think we are even chasing Ben Creagh ?

Oh, and CW, i think Pritchard has our boy covered dont you think hehe!

Good. He's a loose cannon, and Creagh is a far better, more consistent player in my opinion. I'd like the no dick head policy at our club, and that rules out Mr Rugby Union Frank Pritchard.

No dickhead policy rules most of the Silvertails posters out :dance: :dance:

really, can you seriously blame a player for using union or te roosters etc to get some extra cash ? isnt that just business and setting yourself up for a future ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4