Princess Harry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
What a sook. Not going to Iraq. The English ruling classes have always been very quick to send other people's sons to worthless wars and treat them as cannon fodder but it is a very different story when it comes to their own inbred whelps.

The English ruling classes have always been very quick to send other people's sons to worthless wars and treat them as cannon fodder but it is a very different story when it comes to their own inbred whelps.

The whole thing was a set up from the start. Its a way of building him up as an "army hero" in the eyes of the British public.

No doubt his time at Sandgate was equally mollycoddled.

Try Sandhurst Matas, if you are going to talk crap at least try to get some facts right.

Ask his uncle if he was mollycoddled in the Falklands..

The real reason they are not sending him is because he heard that alcohol and rooting other blokes girlfriends is not allowed in the middle east so he figured that he wouldn't have anything to do if he went there.

slow day at work and I fly to the Gold Coast this arvo for 4 days so somewhat distracted ;)

but no getting plenty thanks for asking..

November, same day as Garts as it turns out, and we are on the same flight for the honeymoon as well, scary as it is..

Good decision re Harry in my books as it would have put at risk more soldiers lives.

The insurgents would have targeted him and the soldiers around him would be in even more danger as a result.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4