Pretty irrelevant.............

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blunty

Reserve Grader
Probably not for this forum, but I just noticed who was leading the tipping comp.............

!dance: !dance: !dance: !dance:

Just remember Blunty, it's like the Melbourne Cup, only out and out champions can win after leading all the way through. I'm no scientist, but I doubt you are an out and out tipping comp champion.

The players you should be looking out for at this stage will be about 2 or 3 games from the front.

It's anyones race at the moment.

Just remember Blunty, it's like the Melbourne Cup, only out and out champions can win after leading all the way through. I'm no scientist, but I doubt you are an out and out tipping comp champion.

The players you should be looking out for at this stage will be about 2 or 3 games from the front.

It's anyones race at the moment.

I hope your theory doesn't take the field in the NRL this year. Meaning I hope Manly lead from the front all year round.......

Its blunty... only because he has an alphabetically better name than myself. I am thinking of changing to AAA. lol

It is worth noting that a couple of regular "experts" are 10 points off the pace..... :p
Looking for a Bernborough finish no doubt.

Yes, I did notice matabele struggling away down the bottom of the ladder. Im sure it will be a sprint for the finish come the end of season.

If I had tipped the same as my tips for my companies comp, I would be on 30 points Doh!!!!

I pick for fun on AE. I tip for money with the company.

So i am tipping seriously with the office tipping and streaking ahead of the pack.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4