Pretty boy Barrett replaces garden chairs with Kyle Flanagan for his latest coaching success.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Suchislife

Reserve Grader
Kyle Flanagan appears to be pretty boy latest whipping boy for his latest coaching failure. Kyle was one of the first recruitment pretty boy signed. At the time Barrett boasted that he was going to turn Kyle into the next Nathan Cleary yet now he is being blamed for all the Mutts woes. I can not recall a time that a coach with any substance blame an individual player for a team failure. Pretty boy Barrett obviously was asleep during coaching school when it was pointed out that Rugby League was a team sport. Most of the mutt team have gone backwoods during his stint so far. the team appears to be playing with no plan, no direction. Ohh sheet it reminds me of the Sea Eagles under his coaching. At Manly he had a Team that should have been competing for the title every year when due to he was coach yet we narrowly missed the wooden spoon through shear luck that Parra was the successful recipient. Even with to quote Darrell Eastlake "HUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE" coaching/support staff. state of the art facility, bottomless pit of money he is unable to succeed. My heart goes out to Kyle left holding the sheet bag that Barrett crapped in. What are your thoughts?

It's not the first time Tberculosis has thrown a player under the bus. I recall he did the same with Jackson a while back. He is an imposter, a great pretender, a charlatan, a fraudster, a con artist, a sham. He should be banned from coaching anythong over under 5's.

I am disgusted the way the dogs have thrown Flanagan under the bus. Every player deserves better. I see it as deflecting blame. Barrett did it to Hastings.

Again... the Roosters dropped Flanagan multiple times last year, then turfed him out with a year left on his contract.

Barrett does not have a stellar record, but that doesn't mean every decision he makes is automatically wrong

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8