Pretenders v Bridesmaids Tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
I gather most people here will be watching the season opener tonight.

I reckon the Bridesmaids (Dragoons) will win by 12

Saints have an appalling record in the first six weeks of every season since 1990s. They struggle to win the first few, then come good mid-season and fail to deliver at the end of the year when it counts.

I'm still leaning to the Saints as I think the Tigers will fail to turn up this year!

I would like to see sides adopt the old inside/outside centre idea rather than the right and left. It might allow a slightly different approach and combination to attacking play!

its not only bad that the 1st tip of the year ,i got wrong .But last year in the fantasy league ,i had gasnier & whatuira who scored 6 tries between them ,& i left them out of my team this year..it can only get better from here tho.

Yes he's a talented attacker but how often does he get injured?

There's no where to hide in defence in the NRL ,that was clear to see last night.

There's no where to hide in defence in the NRL ,that was clear to see last night.

I would still have him in my side any weekend, and not my touch footy side.

His injury last night was just unlucky, its not like his shoulder has broken down again.

He had the best centre in the world attacking him. He won the game for the tigers , and yeah played the last 40 minutes with a badly swollen jaw.
Id have him in my team any day.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4