Pressure is a Privilege at Manly and It only comes to those who earn it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
In a Results driven Sports competition The Ultimate Glory and Goal for for any professional competitive club is Wining
The fact is Success in Sport is only when you Win and this is why Losers in a club never Last .

The Pressure Will once again be on coaches in the NRL who are seen as accountable for their teams results

NRL FOX Rates Every NRL Coaches Pressure guide
And Pressure off Couse is a Privilege and it only comes to those who earn it

Take it away NRL FOX....

ANTHONY SEIBOLD - Manly Sea Eagles

Analysis
: Manly made a shock decision to replace Des Hasler with Anthony Seibold on a three-year deal, particularly given his last head coaching job at the Broncos was an unmitigated disaster.

Seibold didn’t exactly light the world on fire in his first year at the helm in 2023, winning 11 games and losing 12 to finish 12th, which was one spot lower than Hasler managed in his final year in 2022.

Granted, he lost his best player in Tom Trbojevic for the bulk of the season, but there will be no excuses if Manly don’t make the finals in 2024.

With two years to run on his three-year deal, Seibold needs to get Manly competing for the top four again or questions will remain if he is the man to help them break their title drought.

Contracted: 2025

Verdict: (4) Walking the tightrope
DES HASLER - Gold Coast Titans

Analysis
: The Titans sacked Justin Holbrook mid-season to bring in former Manly and Bulldogs coach Des Hasler on a three-year deal from 2024.

Hasler will be given time to mould the team with his vision, but the club brought him in for his ability to win premierships as his two titles from five grand finals shows.

However, Hasler hasn’t made a decider since 2014 and he hasn’t won a premiership since 2011, so it remains to be seen if his best days as a coach are behind him.

However, with 258 wins from 458 games for a win percentage of 56.33, Hasler is a proven winner and the challenge now is to get the Titans back in the finals and competing for the top four.

Hasler maintains he can win a premiership within his three-year deal and the Titans expect results, so time will tell if he can deliver.

Contracted: 2027

Verdict: (3) Safe for now
JASON DEMETRIOU - South Sydney Rabbitohs

Analysis
: The Rabbitohs went from a preliminary final in 2022 and leading the competition early in 2023 to missing the finals last season in a spectacular implosion.

The club chose to offload most of their assistants, but kept faith in Jason Demetriou with a new contract extension that will keep him at the club until the end of 2026.

However, coaches filling Wayne Bennett’s shoes have historically struggled and if the Rabbitohs don’t make the finals again next season the knives will be out.

Demetriou has won 30 of his 53 games for Souths for a win percentage of 56.60.

Souths are regarded as one of the best rosters in the game and there were suggestions Demetriou wasn’t tough enough on the senior players, so if he can’t turn them around next season there will be doubts if he is the man to break their premiership drought.

Contracted: 2026

CAMERON CIRALDO - Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs

Analysis
: Cameron Ciraldo was signed by Phil Gould on a monster five-year deal to turn around the struggling club, so he was always going to be given time to implement change.

However, the Bulldogs went from a 12th placed finish in 2022 to 14th in their first season under Ciraldo and there were no real signs of improvement.

The Bulldogs won just seven games and lost 17 in 2023, but it was the blowout nature of some of the losses that have fed up fans worried.

Given he is signed for the next four years, it would be madness to sack him and pay him out, but Gould historically has not been afraid to show coaches the door if he feels it is in the best interests of the club.

The Bulldogs must put an end to their blowout losses and climb up the ladder and push for finals in 2024 because if they stay the same or regress fans and the board will lose patience after being starved of success for so long.

IVAN CLEARY - Penrith Panthers

Analysis
: Ivan Cleary is sitting merry on his iron throne after his side won their third-straight premiership.

Something would have to go seriously wrong for the Panthers boss to be ousted from his position, having previously been sacked in 2015.

Once again, Penrith will be favourites to win the title in 2024 and it’s hard to imagine a world where they aren’t in the grand final next season.

Cleary has won 238 of his 424 games for the Warriors, Tigers and Panthers at a win percentage of 56.13, but that jumps to 63.00 at Penrith alone.

Alongside his son Nathan, Cleary will likely hold the Panthers coaching role well beyond his current contract, as long as he wants to coach on.

Verdict: (1) Safe as houses
KEVIN WALTERS - Brisbane Broncos

Analysis:
Kevin Walters exceeded all expectations in 2023, steering the Broncos all the way to a grand final.

Coming in to last season, pressure was on Kevvie to deliver after slumping out of the finals in horrendous fashion in 2022.

It was a simple equation for Broncos bosses, make the finals or you’re time at Red Hill is done, and Walters passed with flying colours.

Walters has won 40 of his 75 games for the Broncos at 53.33 per cent, but given the club has not tasted premiership success since 2006, he needs to bring them that elusive title.

Brisbane are set up for long term success if they can retain both superstar fullback Reece Walsh and five-eighth Ezra Mam, but after blowing the title game in 2023, the Broncos have to climb the mountain again.

Contracted: 2025

Verdict: (1) Safe as houses

Haha come on Bozo, 'wogs cannot spell'?? I hope you aren't offering that as an excuse! You know what they say about excuses, lol :)
I know what they say and I own my spelling incompetence and I will take accountability and not make Excuses as I have Greater strengths in other areas where I make up for this
One of my strengths is being a Passionate Manly Supporter :)

I know what they say and I own my spelling incompetence and I will take accountability and not make Excuses as I have Greater strengths in other areas where I make up for this
One of my strengths is being a Passionate Manly Supporter :)

You certainly are that mate - no matter what, you're passionate and positive, so kudos to you brother. I still remember you backing the courage of your convictions, by monetarily betting me those many years ago (payment STILL has not been made mind you hahaha @;)), backing what you said.

The club needs more fans like you buddy.

I still remember you backing the courage of your convictions, by monetarily betting me those many years ago (payment STILL has not been made mind you hahaha @;)), backing what you said.

Jimmy Fallon Omg GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Wow that's an awkward way to praise someone!! :eek:@:D

You certainly are that mate - no matter what, you're passionate and positive, so kudos to you brother. I still remember you backing the courage of your convictions, by monetarily betting me those many years ago (payment STILL has not been made mind you hahaha @;)), backing what you said.

The club needs more fans like you buddy.
The only reason payment was not made when you won the bet against Manly was because you were kind enough not to accept my offer of payment
But if you are doing it tough and you want the money now I am happy to give it to you feathered friend :)

In Regards about me .
I have not had the privilidge to play for Manly or Win Grand finals for Manly and Bleed on the grounds for Manly
But I Bleed Manly through my veins that pump through my Manly heart and feel every devastating loss Blow that my Manly heroes felt and every Pulsating Premiership Winning Joy

The reason I supported Manly is Because I like Winners and I have been privilidge to be part of the Great Manly Premiership Winning Dynasty and to have Great Winning at all cost Mentors in my life like Our Godfather and our one and only Incomparable Immortal .
The Great Winning Manly Dynasty has been consumed in my DNA and I will for ever Be Grateful and Proud of Being a Passionate Supporter and Club member of the Greatest Club in the World and I will Always honor its Greatness
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

This is a Fox article on Luke Brooks who is Quoted as saying the "Pressure is off me and is happy to be out of the spot light .

Another Quote by Nicky Gumble emphasises that Pressure turns a lump of coal into a Diamond.
End Quote
And as we all know Diamonds aluminate and stand out brilliantly in the spot light
This quote defines the term Pressure is a Privilege at Manly and it only comes to those who earn it

The moral of the story ...
No Pressure No premiership wins
As you have to handle the Pressure to Prevail in Big Games

Take it way NRL Fox ....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10