Press Conference

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
See the report on the Press Conference on MSE.

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/news.asp?newsid=611

Well worth a read.

It reveals a good mindset. Kennedy and Stewart are good things at the moment and as a club we continue to improve. :clap: :clap:

The is for football club members only, this is one of the many great benefits that are being provided to club members.

might be a long shot, but is someone who is a member able to copy and paste the press conference so those that are not members can have a read! PLEASE!! !pray: !pray: !pray:

I guess I should fork out some dosh and become a member, but I live in NZ!!

ants that would be a direct breach of MSE intellectual property.

Any posts here with any information fromt the members only will be deleted as soon as it is seen by an admin.

Dan

Any posts here with any information fromt the members only will be deleted as soon as it is seen by an admin.

Dan

We could always risk a law suit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now where is that dang dusty old wig of mine ? :lol:

you could allways pm it to Him

and me LOL
why would we do that when we have paid good money to be privy to that sort of information.

Quite simple guys, u wanna read it, become a member OF OUR CLUB

[quote author=Berkeley_Eagle]

and me LOL
why would we do that when we have paid good money to be privy to that sort of information.

[/quote]
It was a joke Cliffy. Lighten up.

[quote author=Berkeley_Eagle]

and me LOL

[/quote]

Wow, I get to read Zorba articles. Where do I send the cheque?

I've got no idea what is in there, but considering press releases get reported, I dare say I would know the gist.
"One game at a time. Next 6 weeks are pivotal to set us up for the finals, blah, blah, blah."

No thanks, rather spend the 30 on a case and watch the boys run out on TV.

[quote author=Daniel]

Dan

We could always risk a law suit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now where is that dang dusty old wig of mine ? :lol:

[/quote]

I did think that was the case Dan, just thought I would test the waters!! :doh: The last thing I would want to happen is for a law suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: :blush:

no worries ants. It just gave me a timely opportunity to re-affirm it

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4