Preseason for 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Probably eating salads with leafy vegetable names no one's ever heard of 20 years ago as well....

Who can begrudge anyone with athletic gifts from the joy of being flogged within an inch of their life in pursuit of fame and fortune?
Not I! Go get 'em Donny.

At least we also know who is in the development squad for 2021
Are we still waiting on the announcement of one more development player for 2021? I read we have Anderson, Saddler, S Fainu, Weekes and Tuitavake so far but I also saw somewhere that each NRL team is allowed 6 development contracts so I'm guessing either Miski or some young bloke will be chosen as the last one.

Jeez that has not gone down so well , it’s “ Trumpism “ apparently so some aren’t happy. I however thought it might have been quirky as quite frankly I couldn’t give a **** about US politics

I will settle for Make Manly Manly again.
They’d even hate that I think !!

I seriously don’t get why Aussies are so invested in American politics.

Yeah I know for our government we are closely tied to them in defence / trade BUT who is in power is irrelevant!!

We had a good working relationship with Clinton ( Dem) Bush ( Rep) Obama ( Dem) Trump ( Rep) so who’s in means **** all!!

They’d even hate that I think !!

I seriously don’t get why Aussies are so invested in American politics.

Yeah I know for our government we are closely tied to them in defence / trade BUT who is in power is irrelevant!!

We had a good working relationship with Clinton ( Dem) Bush ( Rep) Obama ( Dem) Trump ( Rep) so who’s in means **** all!!
I know I thought you may have picked up on the trump association with that quote.

i know it’s a silly quote and don’t get how Twitter dislikes it but I think it’s a serious motto for our club.

after so many years of very poor results enough is enough , our once great club needs to be starting the journey in 2021 to be great again.

After the 3 FN photos yesterday to kick the season off. 3 FFS. Perhaps we shouldn't expect any new recruits ever. Other clubs holding players back might just be a fascade. When the poor bloody camera man must only get paid to work for 30 seconds to cover the preseason kick off.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4