Premium Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Dan

I've started getting advertisments along the bottom ( IOS ) on the app.

Also seem to have an issue with the back button, every time I use it a safari page pops up that seems to be Twitter related ( as in the URL) but otherwise the page is blank, I can screenshot if you wish.

Cheers buddy
thanks mate I will look into it

Where do you pay ... whats the payment method?? Its been awhile
Go to your user details at the top of the page - has your Avatar plus a white silhouette next to it. When you hover over or click on that you will see an option called "Account upgrades". Click on that and you can pay for premium membership there

Definately will get soon, more than happy to support the site.

Is this a members zone for silvertails
No not as of now, we don't want to spread the membership too widely, otherwise it will make that section full of posts and the non-members one less so, though I may look at read only section unless you have premium but I am not sure how that will go

Don't worry @Jethro the sudden proliferation of ads will prompt your memory!
Not necessarily @SeaEagleRock8 . The Premium Membership is just another donation to Dan for the upkeep/improvement of the website. I use Adblock Plus on my web browser so I don't see ads anyway which is why I said that I will have to remember to renew my Premium Membership once my current Premium Membership expires on April 6. :)

Not necessarily @SeaEagleRock8 . The Premium Membership is just another donation to Dan for the upkeep/improvement of the website. I use Adblock Plus on my web browser so I don't see ads anyway which is why I said that I will have to remember to renew my Premium Membership once my current Premium Membership expires on April 6. :)
Aha! Well in that case, I'll try to remind you :)

I tried to get the premium membership a while ago and still I can't seem to open the link or copy and paste it?
It brings up a page error. Has the link been updated by any chance?
Cheers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4