Premium Membership ( Silvertails )

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If you’ve missed the news @Dan who has run this madhouse for 20 years is currently unemployed ( I’m sure it won’t be long ).

But if there was ever a reason to stump up for not only the footy tipping competition but premium membership , well this is it !

Let me do some price comparisons ( for both options together )

It’s less than ONE packet of ciggies
It’s less than one carton of beer
It’s about the cost of 10 takeaway coffees
It’s less than a dollar a week
It’s 13 cents a day , what can you buy for 13 cents that gives you this much fun!
It’s a little over a months Kayo , for a whole year not a month.

But most of all , after 20 years it keep this place alive.

So each and every one of you ( and no I’m not going to “ do a Bozo” and bombard every thread , this is a once and a once only request for every member to dig deep.

You can do both the tipping & the Premium ( no advertising) or as I’d prefer , both !!

Up to you , but at least think about it.

I've tried for the past two days to join but I keep getting a message from Paypal to say "due to international law my payment has been declined"..

Fair dinkum, if anybody reckons computer technology has improved things I disagree. And I haven't even be one of the thousands who have been scammed. Yet.

You had me at hello MFB 😂

But yes I will renew my premium subs when it next expires.

Good luck @Dan with the job hunt! I got made redundant last September and since have done a house reno, so now broke (after budget blow out) & looking for work again… 🤦🏻‍♂️

I've tried for the past two days to join but I keep getting a message from Paypal to say "due to international law my payment has been declined"..

Fair dinkum, if anybody reckons computer technology has improved things I disagree. And I haven't even be one of the thousands who have been scammed. Yet.
Try stripe payment method or I can see if we can just directly do the transactions

Try stripe payment method or I can see if we can just directly do the transactions
I didn't know what stripe payments were.
I'm just about to leave for a Virgin four day cruise...
can you email me directly and I'll pay for premium membership and the tipping comp, on my return?

I didn't know what stripe payments were.
I'm just about to leave for a Virgin four day cruise...
can you email me directly and I'll pay for premium membership and the tipping comp, on my return?
There's a payment option, one of them is stripe it's just a payment platform

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8