Premiership Prediction's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Premiership Prediction's

Even though I don't really care who wins out of the final 4 teams I am tipping Melbourne to beat Brisbane in Grand Final

I think as the runaway minor premiers the Storm deserve favouritism (no matter what the betting market says) and I think Bellamy will guide them to victory.

Premiership Prediction's

Broncos v Dragons.

Not sure who will win though, probably Broncos. They look strong right across the park at the moment.

Premiership Prediction's

Bulldogs vs. Dragons final, I'm hoping, with the Dragons winning. However, I wouldn't mind the Bulldogs crashing out heavily this weekend as they have some of the most arrogant supporters I've ever seen.

Premiership Prediction's

Storm and Bronco's to easily win this weekend, Storm to win the grand final. Tickets $2.00. Crowd 35.000 if that.

Premiership Prediction's

who cares........ Manly arnt there.

we have bathurst to look forward to now.

Ford TBE 888

Premiership Prediction's

Did I say I hoped for a Dogs vs. Dragons grand final? I meant thought, cause the 2nd half last night was one of the most enjoyable 2nd halves in a long time.

Premiership Prediction's

You know that the stars have fallen into alignment and that karma has run over the dogma (advance apologies to MB) when the bulldogs lose. :dance: :dance:

Premiership Prediction's

Storm and Bronco's to easily win this weekend, Storm to win the grand final. Tickets $2.00. Crowd 35.000 if that.

65k tickets are already sold, so yeah, yours seems like an accurate prediction.

Premiership Prediction's

Thanks for that, Brocs did it easily and yes, 65000 might already have been bought, but I can assure you that lots of those would have been by dog and dragon supporters and the tickets will appear on ebay tomorrow, cheep. good to see the dogs go out so convincingly, their forwards are so overrated. Good to see Omeley squashed along with mason.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4