Premiership Favourites!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Recognition of our current form - but odds don't win premierships, let's face it the Tigers were heading the market at some point! I am quietly confident, not yet '08 or '11 confident but that feeling in my nether regions is blossoming

Recognition of our current form - but odds don't win premierships, let's face it the Tigers were heading the market at some point! I am quietly confident, not yet '08 or '11 confident but that feeling in my nether regions is blossoming

A long way to go but I'm glad I grabbed the $13.00 at NSW SportsTab I posted on here just before the season started. My only season bet this year but looking generous now.

A long way to go but I'm glad I grabbed the $13.00 at NSW SportsTab I posted on here just before the season started. My only season bet this year but looking generous now.

ManlyBacker said:

Nice work MB. At $13 now, the bookies would get killed in the rush.

ManlyBacker said:

Nice work MB. At $13 now, the bookies would get killed in the rush.

I don't feel confident yet because we never seem to be able to field a full strength team on the field for 80 mins. Now I'm worried about injuries and TRex's suspension. If we come out unscathed, or with 1 injury that will be back for the first week of the Finals I can cope with that and I'll start smiling.

One thing: I was smirking at half time thinking "the Dogs fans must be ****ting themselves right now" :)

I don't feel confident yet because we never seem to be able to field a full strength team on the field for 80 mins. Now I'm worried about injuries and TRex's suspension. If we come out unscathed, or with 1 injury that will be back for the first week of the Finals I can cope with that and I'll start smiling.

One thing: I was smirking at half time thinking "the Dogs fans must be ****ting themselves right now" :)

Wayne Bennett doesn't often say much but he gave us his stamp. Described us as playing the style of footy that wins when it matters. He should know he's seen plenty of it and he wouldn't be blowing wind up our skirts just to be nice or just because we knocked them out.

Wayne Bennett doesn't often say much but he gave us his stamp. Described us as playing the style of footy that wins when it matters. He should know he's seen plenty of it and he wouldn't be blowing wind up our skirts just to be nice or just because we knocked them out.

Hopefully we have no more injuries and we can keep going all the way.

THE Sea Eagles have silenced season sceptics by becoming favourites to win back-to-back premierships.

The contentious departure of coach Des Hasler straight after their 2011 premiership victory had many critics doubting that Manly could mount a successful defence of their title.

But the Sea Eagles' impressive 42-20 win over the Knights at Brookvale on Sunday has resulted in Geoff Toovey's charges being installed as premiership favourites with sportsbet.com.au, overtaking Hasler's Bulldogs.

Lots more @ http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/eagles-fly-higher/

THE Sea Eagles have silenced season sceptics by becoming favourites to win back-to-back premierships.

The contentious departure of coach Des Hasler straight after their 2011 premiership victory had many critics doubting that Manly could mount a successful defence of their title.

But the Sea Eagles' impressive 42-20 win over the Knights at Brookvale on Sunday has resulted in Geoff Toovey's charges being installed as premiership favourites with sportsbet.com.au, overtaking Hasler's Bulldogs.

Lots more @ http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/eagles-fly-higher/

Do you silence sceptics by becoming favourites? Is the job done now?

I'd say they won't be silenced until we win the title... Or perhaps that's just me...

Do you silence sceptics by becoming favourites? Is the job done now?

I'd say they won't be silenced until we win the title... Or perhaps that's just me...

I don't bet on footy matches throughout the season, not much of a gambler really...but I do have two bets a year...one on Manly winning the Grand Final a the opening odds($50) and another $20 on the Melbourne Cup...both just for fun.

Last year I got $26 on the Eagles, and this year $13.00

The win last year ($1300) will cover the next 20 years regardless of the result.

I don't bet on footy matches throughout the season, not much of a gambler really...but I do have two bets a year...one on Manly winning the Grand Final a the opening odds($50) and another $20 on the Melbourne Cup...both just for fun.

The win last year ($1300) will cover the next 20 years regardless of the result.

Mark from Brisbane said:

I don't recall you shouting the bar after the grand final last year. :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6